House of the Dragon (Game of Thrones) Thread

hugobomb

RE: Nerf's idea

Spoiler

Whilst CLEGANEBOWL is one of the most popular online theories, I think with Sandor heading North, he's more likely to join the fight against the Walker's than end up in King's Landing to fight Zombie-Gregor, even with the severely cut down travel times this season. If Sandor survives, I can certainly see it being a possibility for next season.

Spoiler

I feel like most of the major characters will survive to next season, maybe even including Cersei. The White Walkers are relatively blank as far as enemies go, they'll need the in-fighting between the major characters to increase the drama. I feel like they're going to have a big battle, and then right at the end (or maybe even during the course), the dead will start rising.

2 hours ago, Jericode said:

RE: Nerf's idea

Hide contents

Whilst CLEGANEBOWL is one of the most popular online theories, I think with Sandor heading North, he's more likely to join the fight against the Walker's than end up in King's Landing to fight Zombie-Gregor, even with the severely cut down travel times this season. If Sandor survives, I can certainly see it being a possibility for next season.

Cleganebowl seemed like a certainty when The Hound returned in season six. But now with The Hound seeing visions in the flames and riding to The Wall I just don't see it. He's a changed man now. I don't even know if he ever even approaches the south again, while The Mountain will be in King's Landing as long as Cersei lives.

Spoiler

I agree on Sandor, me and my mate were discussing the increasing unlikelihood of CleganeBowl and you know what, I'd be fine with that. I'd like that story to conclude with Sandor maybe being told that Gregane is dead (obviously after someone/thing kills him) and him sort of shrug it off and say that it doesn't matter to him anymore anyway. His arc has gotten way more interesting since it got away from "my brother was mean to me" anyway.

You guys were spending all your time going on about how awesome the final battle scene was, but the real show-stealing battle happened way before that:

Spoiler

I mean, Brienne versus Arya is everybody's dream match, right? Those two are the fucking best!

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, Benjamin said:

You guys were spending all your time going on about how awesome the final battle scene was, but the real show-stealing battle happened way before that:

Hide contents

I mean, Brienne versus Arya is everybody's dream match, right? Those two are the fucking best!

Spoiler

No, Brienne versus Tormund is the dream match. And instead of fighting they are hugging.

3 hours ago, GhostMachine said:

So at the end was

Hide contents

Jamie suicidal, stupid or both?

And does `people of the forest' mean that Elves could potentially show up at some point?

Spoiler

Have you not been watching? We already met the Children of the Forest seasons ago.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, GhostMachine said:

So at the end was

Hide contents

Jamie suicidal, stupid or both?

And does `people of the forest' mean that Elves could potentially show up at some point?

Spoiler

The Children of the Forest have been in it for years. They created the first White Walker, they lived with the Three-Eyed Raven and perished when the Night King attacked them in "Hold The Door". 

1 hour ago, Benjamin said:

I need a Leslie Jones cameo in Game of Thrones.

Yes... agreed.

On the condition Drogon roasts her, Nymeria rips out her throat, the Mountain decapitates her, Littlefinger poisons her and Tyrion uses a crossbow... before she can utter a sound.

• Like 1