House of the Dragon (Game of Thrones) Thread

hugobomb

1 hour ago, Mick said:

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

Well I mean, to start with, all three Sand Snakes are dead or dying, so Bronn isn't marrying one of them. I can definitely see him ending up with Dorne though.

Tyrion / Missandei makes next to no sense and I don't see what benefit there is in him of all people legitimising Gendry, who also almost definitely isn't marrying Sansa.

I am intrigued though, PM me a link?

A few fan theories I've read about for next season (note, I don't necessarily buy into them, beyond the first being likely):

Arya will use Littlefinger's face to get close to Cersei and kill her. (Personally, I'm hoping the swerve is that somehow Jamie does it, despite her being pregnant again.)

Bran will prove he's uber, as he wargs into the undead dragon, taking it out of the equation.

Jon Snow will destroy the Night King, but end up dying.....again. (Read an alternate theory that he dies, but Berric somehow sacrifices himself to resurrect Jon.) (Nah. Jon will destroy the Night King by basically going something akin to Super Saiyan.)

We damn well better get Cleganebowl, though.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MDK said:

I still don't get Bran. He is like GCHQ and the CIA rolled into one and all he does is stare at a fire like he is watching snooker. My guess is he is just checking out the ladies changing rooms. 

Oh fucking hell. How did I not make this connection?

Bran's powers are connected to The Lord of Light.

1 minute ago, Benji said:

Who is to say he isn't? He can see through time and warg into people. Maybe he is influencing people all the time.

Its like playing an online game with hacks. Kick the bastard.

So wait, can he warg into people from the past?