House of the Dragon (Game of Thrones) Thread

hugobomb

7 hours ago, Bobfoc said:

Could Bran from the future warg into Bran in the present while he's warging into Bran in the past?

tumblr_inline_mh6vpzwPPw1qz4rgp.gif

• Like 2

Just re-watching that scene from "The Spoils of War", since there's a marathon on Sky Atlantic at the minute, and I'm just wondering.

After this battle, what did Dany do with all the Lannister forces who bent the knee? Don't recall them cropping up again the rest of the season, but surely they didn't just go home saying "we're behind the dragon lass now".

7 minutes ago, SeanDMan said:

Where we're going you won't need working legs.

Jon: Whoa, wait a minute Bran. What are you talking about. What happens to us in the future? What, do we become cunts or something?
Bran: No, no, no, no, no, Jon. Both you and Daenerys turn out fine. It's your kids, Jon! Something's gotta be done about your kids!

• Like 2

https://www.bbc.com/pidgin/tori-41021693

Di US Olympic team don put for Twitter say make anybody wey get di number of actor wey play di 'Night King,' share am, so dem go fit employ di actor to help dem throw Javelin.

Plenty Game of Thrones fans for twitter come begin reply with different-different messages on top this tweet.
Some of dem dey talk say, dey wan make im come represent their country and no be United States of America.

It has just occurred to me what fight I really want to see on this show, except we will never have:

Janos Slynt vs Meryn Trant. The stoppable force vs the movable object. It'd be a ridiculous fight beyond the level of overselling-asshole Shawn Michaels vs overselling-asshole Shawn Michaels. 

• Like 1

Something that may have been overlooked:

When Varys tells Tyrion about the time he was cut, he says the flame turned blue.

I wonder if the sorcerer found some way to communicate with the Night's King.