House of the Dragon (Game of Thrones) Thread

hugobomb

18 hours ago, Bobfoc said:

Maybe the boy who played Ollie will be waiting in the church with a bow and arrow, waiting to fire just at the point when they're allowed to kiss.

Don't you mean the MAN who played Ollie? 

This is him now. Feel old yet?

FB_IMG_1506630538900.jpg

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

I'm at the point now where I just want to get it finished. I'm not all that excited about what's to come because, as I've said plenty of times, I'm not really into all the supernatural stuff, but I've followed it this far and would like some sort of closure.

59 minutes ago, Ms. Canadian Destroyer said:

Yeah, I can't tell if you're saying APRIL 2019 BITCHES as in like, you're super hyped or like, "hey, we all have to wait for MORE THAN A YEAR!"

I thought it was the number of women he's gonna knob in April. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Ruki said:

But I want it now, dammit. 

Conjecture, but Aegon VI cashes in his MITB contract only to be taken out by Victarion Greyjoy. Dany burns everyone, dies of stress, Gendry becomes King only to be deposed by the Aztecs when they show up with the doomstack. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So....Season 8 predictions?

Spoiler

The Iron Throne: "The Artist Formerly Known As Jon Snow" Aegon VI Targaryen wins the game of thones. Inevitable wedding to Dany within first episode, S8E2 Jon learns the info from S7E7 about his true heritage, surprise surprise Mirri was full of shit in the first season about Dany's inability to have kids. Twins they'll be.

We know the boy will be an Eddard, Robb, or Rhaegar; girl for all I know is a Rhaenys or Rhaenyra or Catelyn (because Bran, his powers, and Jon finding out she at least tried at some point to care for him) or Elia or Rhaella.

Dany dies at some point, either at childbirth or Azor Ahai/Nissa Nissa callback (distincly recall reading a tweet with a filming photo that seemed to confirm this but ccan't find it)

Throughout the land:

• Baelish stays dead. Sorry faceless man theorists :(
  • Despite what Tommen said in Season 6 about no more trial by combat, Cleganebowl is still happening #GetHype #HoundVsMountain #FuckingConfirmed #RIPChickens
  • Gendry/Arya is happening in my head purely based off their time in Harrenhal in Season 2

k9LqR8D.jpg

• Sansa dies either in the next battle of Winterfell or after one final tease of Sansa/Sandor, although this suggests otherwise. Link vaguely hints at a Jaqen return love that guy :w00t:
  • At least one of the key minor players returns as a White Walker. My bet's on Yara and Hodor.
  • Fuck off this season Essos, you might get an hour max screentime.
  • Climatic battle of the series is at the Trident, harkening back to Robert's Rebellion
  • The members of Mastodon reprise their White Walker cameos at some point.
  • Spinoffs? Assuming the one solid rule is no character from the show was alive at the time: either Dance of the Dragons, Aegon's Conquest, explore Sothoryos and Essos more, or for shits and giggles set it about two hundred years in the future.