House of the Dragon (Game of Thrones) Thread

hugobomb

This is a massive over reaction. It actually ruins nothing.

All I'm asking is that when discussing the books in the threads about the TV show, mark it as such. The books spoil the show and they don't deviate quite like Walking Dead does, so just do something like this:

A Dance With Dragons spoilers: (not really)

blah blah blibbity blah

Or we could start a separate thread for people who have read the books and want to discuss the show with that knowledge, like they do at the AV Club.

Guest mr. potato head

Yeah. It's worth remembering that not everybody is going to read every post in the thread so "it happened a couple weeks ago" shouldn't matter.

Good episode. Doesn't hit the level of last night's Mad Men, but good way to wrap up the season. Don't have much specific to say other than that the Kingslayer remains awesome.

The final shots:

I totally understand that it's to save costs, but the way the Whitewalkers were copy and pasted was ridiculous. I saw the the same one with long blondey/brownish hair with an axe or sword about eight times during that final pulling shot.

Still, one shot does not change my opinion that this was another great episode :wub:

The final shots:

I totally understand that it's to save costs, but the way the Whitewalkers were copy and pasted was ridiculous. I saw the the same one with long blondey/brownish hair with an axe or sword about eight times during that final pulling shot.

Still, one shot does not change my opinion that this was another great episode :wub:

Really? I never even noticed that.

Did the walkers leave Sam Tarly alone? Or did they just walk past him while he shat himself?

Awesome end to the season, I'm not back to being pissed off that I have to wait forever to see season 3 :(

I do agree completely. But getting so pissed off at him I think is a little silly. He just simply needed to be reminded and then we all move on.

We should remove his head and put it on a pike, that's what Stannis would do, fair justice.