House of the Dragon (Game of Thrones) Thread

hugobomb

book 3 spoilers regarding Jon Snows arc.

and Jon Snows story arc is pretty shitty there to, I know his whole arc is but to try and call that as a high point is pretty weak, he wanders around a bit, gets sexually abused by some ugly ginger bird (who he likse a bit because she reminds him of his sisters....) and then conveniently is given all the power in the world

and Dance with Dragon spoilers

I guess it sort of got interested in the end but really, does anyone believe he's going to be dead? Especially with magic voodoo bird there...

I guess it sort of got interested in the end but really, does anyone believe he's going to be dead? Especially with magic voodoo bird there...

Where I think Jon's arc is going now.

Jon "dies", Melisandre tries to burn his body as a sacrifice, Jon walks out of the fire unharmed (As fire cannot harm a dragon) and is proclaimed as R'hollor reborn.

Where I think Jon's arc is going now.

Jon "dies", Melisandre tries to burn his body as a sacrifice, Jon walks out of the fire unharmed (As fire cannot harm a dragon) and is proclaimed as R'hollor reborn.

More Dance with dragons spoilers

How is John a dragon?

Well that and it's been spelt out for you over the last five books...

Well not specifically but it's certainly the number one theory in the world. Incidentally, I think with the "who's still alive..." thing who knows the secret that's a darn good way to make the reveal.

Edited by lanky316

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

http://artsbeat.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/12/16/coming-soon-the-beer-of-kings/

Coming Soon: The Beer of Kings

By ADAM W. KEPLER

Fans of the HBO series “Game of Thrones” will have an opportunity to raise a flagon of ale in its honor next spring, when a new line of beers inspired by that series is introduced. HBO is set to announce that it will team up with Brewery Ommegang, a Belgian-style brewery in Cooperstown N.Y., to create beers based on themes and characters in the fantasy series adapted from the novels by George R. R. Martin.

The first beer, Iron Throne Blonde Ale, will be inaugurated nationwide in late March, to coincide with the Season 3 premiere of “Game of Thrones,” which is scheduled for March 31. Three more beers are planned, with the second to be released next fall. The others will follow in subsequent seasons.

• 4 weeks later...

So remember how on one of the season one DVD commentaries the Stark kids all did their acapella version of the Game of Thrones theme? Well, this season they went with beatboxing and endearingly bad rapping:

• Like 1