House of the Dragon (Game of Thrones) Thread

hugobomb

In response to TKz's spoiler:

Haha! Yeah. Today I was thinking about it (obviously, it's hard not to think about) and came up with the fact that Ned Stark has now died twice.

Also Jon Snow is a massive dick.

Really? I like Jon now. This episode made me care about him.

He left Ygritte! I mean he was pretty obviously full of shit to the wildlings, but turns out he was full of shit to her too! What a jerk. And there was all of like, one wilding left!

In general talk about the episode; holy shit. I have no idea where we go from here. That's a fucking massive part of the show that's now been cut out. No more Catelyn and Robb, who the fuck is even opposing Tywin at this point? I mean, Daenerys, I guess... but it's not like she's getting to the main land any time soon. This is pretty much the North wiped out, outside of the Stark kids that're left.

Hooray for The Hound! Saving Arya. I was hoping they somehow would end up continuing to adventure. Never expected it for this reason though. :(

He left Ygritte! I mean he was pretty obviously full of shit to the wildlings, but turns out he was full of shit to her too! What a jerk. And there was all of like, one wilding left! In general talk about the episode; holy shit. I have no idea where we go from here. That's a fucking massive part of the show that's now been cut out. No more Catelyn and Robb, who the fuck is even opposing Tywin at this point? I mean, Daenerys, I guess... but it's not like she's getting to the main land any time soon. This is pretty much the North wiped out, outside of the Stark kids that're left. Hooray for The Hound! Saving Arya. I was hoping they somehow would end up continuing to adventure. Never expected it for this reason though.

:(

There's also Stannis Baratheon opposing Tywin, and the looming presence of the White Walkers.

But yeah I agree that Jon Snow was being kind of an asshole leaving Ygritte behind like that even when she was ready and willing to fight her people along side him.

And god damn, man. I'm the saddest of all for Arya who just can't seem catch a fucking break. Every time she sees light at the end of the tunnel, someone flushes the toilet and a sea of blood crushes her.

He left Ygritte! I mean he was pretty obviously full of shit to the wildlings, but turns out he was full of shit to her too! What a jerk. And there was all of like, one wilding left! In general talk about the episode; holy shit. I have no idea where we go from here. That's a fucking massive part of the show that's now been cut out. No more Catelyn and Robb, who the fuck is even opposing Tywin at this point? I mean, Daenerys, I guess... but it's not like she's getting to the main land any time soon. This is pretty much the North wiped out, outside of the Stark kids that're left. Hooray for The Hound! Saving Arya. I was hoping they somehow would end up continuing to adventure. Never expected it for this reason though.

:(

There's also Stannis Baratheon opposing Tywin, and the looming presence of the White Walkers.

But yeah I agree that Jon Snow was being kind of an asshole leaving Ygritte behind like that even when she was ready and willing to fight her people along side him.

And god damn, man. I'm the saddest of all for Arya who just can't seem catch a fucking break. Every time she sees light at the end of the tunnel, someone flushes the toilet and a sea of blood crushes her.

Reddit is fucking great to read reactions.

"Worst wedding band ever."

"Really? I thought they killed."

:lol:

And yeah, Stannis is still around, I forgot about him. Hopefully he gets his shit together and lays waste to Kings Landing. God damn.

The worst part about this is that I want to read the books because I can't wait another year but then I'll miss out on the ridiculous levels of shock that come from watching without knowing.

!BOOK SPOILERS AND SPECULATION FOR THE SEASON FINALE! Don't click it unless you've read A Storm of Swords, yo.

I'm hoping that Thoros and the Brotherhood Without Banners find Catelyn's body and her resurrection is the big cliffhanger going into season 4. That'd be dope. I could get behind some Lady Stoneheart in season 4, even though the reveal of Catelyn's resurrection isn't until the epilogue of A Storm of Swords.

!BOOK SPOILERS AND SPECULATION FOR THE SEASON FINALE! Don't click it unless you've read A Storm of Swords, yo.

I'm hoping that Thoros and the Brotherhood Without Banners find Catelyn's body and her resurrection is the big cliffhanger going into season 4. That'd be dope. I could get behind some Lady Stoneheart in season 4, even though the reveal of Catelyn's resurrection isn't until the epilogue of A Storm of Swords.

That is almost definitely the final scene for this season. Before that will

probably be the Lannisters conclusion. Holy shit, there's only one episode left

and still a whole lot of shit to be done for Storm Of Swords.

Also

Chilling as fuck.

On a lighter note, Osha's face when Rickon was talking about Old Nan's stories about the wildings was brilliant.