House of the Dragon (Game of Thrones) Thread

hugobomb

Yeah, I always though Peter Dinklage was the lead actor. For me the three leads are Dinklage, Harrington and Emilia Clarke.

The only season where Dinklage was really the lead was season 2, I think. After season two I really don't think there's a lead. Anyone could not show up one week due to how many other characters/stories there are and nobody would be shocked.

Anyone else sick of the shit involving Theon, aka Reek? I have to resist the urge to change the channel whenever he's on screen.

The Theon stuff is really weird because in every story telling situation he would be saved from the clutches of evil, but since it's GRRM it doesn't.

It's akward television, in a good way. And Allen is just very very good at playing a broken husk of a man.

Echo on the obvious Dinklage being an acting gawd stuff, he deserves every award ever.

Pedro Pascal was a great casting find and I love how he plays the ''no fucks given'' Oberyn, he has the perfect style for it.

Apparently they also wanted some 4real incest too, because Lily Allen stated in an AMA that they offered her the role of Asha/Yara. When they told her what all it entailed she turned it down, because, y'know. Incest.