House of the Dragon (Game of Thrones) Thread

hugobomb

Hot Pie! :D

You cannot give up on the gravy.

I swear Littlefinger is 1000% more Irish this season, he'll be walking around with a pint of Guiness by season six.

• Like 4

This was one hell of a Episode (exept fo the Dany stuff, obviusly). Sansa has growen so much the past two episodes, i love her. Everything was so awsome (exept for the fucking Dany schmalz, she needs to loose an arm or something). Watching it again right now.

Stupid two week break :(

Nah, he's run out of people that are willing to put up with his bullshit, unlike Joffrey :shifty: .

Edit:what the hell Benji, did you just edit that while Iwas posting?:shifty:

Loved the whole thing, start to finish. Man I know I've said it before but I am LOVING the stuff between Arya and the Hound. It just keeps getting better every week. My interest has waned in Stanis and the fire bitch. I feel we've barely seen them do anything noteworthy in recent memory. At least Daenerys is running over cities.

No Bran though was disappointing.

I'm fine with no Bran. The single most boring plot line in the whole show. I'm sure it leads somewhere interesting and important, but I'm struggling to care at the minute. Especially when you compare it to anything involving The Lannisters, Oberin, Arya, The Hound, John Snow, Little finger or Sansa.

I am loving the guy who plays Oberin more and more with each episode. The final two scenes were great, though kinda figured both were coming. Also, I really hope the guy constantly giving John Snow shit gets his soon.

Only problem with this episode was a distinct lack of Charles Dance!

Yeah, the Bran story is never anything other than "we're here this week... now we're here this week!" The stuff with the mutineers was the most intriguing the storyline has ever been and it was over before it began. The constant teasing of Bran and Jon Snow reuniting is tiring.

Oberyn is the best.

• Like 2

I liked how they reintroduced The Mountain in the same way a wrestling promotion would have brought in a new monster heel. All we've really seen of him before now is his fight with The Hound at the joust in the first series, but watching him clinically squash a group of jobbers made him look like the beast he was always said to be. Oberyn vs Mountain has all the makings of a classic David vs Goliath-style wrestling match, and the whole "avenge my dead relatives" angle spices things up nicely. Just put them in a steel cage and I'd buy the Pay-Per-View.

• Like 6