General Football Thread

Starvinho

That was rubbish, I got Middlesborough (spelling error theirs not mine) and Hartlepool as it doesn't go low enough for my two non-league teams in walking distance. I'm spoilt for choice.

I just woke up and I am so fucking excited.

Grimsby Town vs Bristol Rovers at Wembley, biggest game of the weekend, not Gerrard, not Man U vs Arsenal, this is the game which could see us back in the football league and I am just praying for a good result.

I was down in Trafalgar Sq last night and we had about 1,000 fans meeting up the night before the game for a sing song, for a team that is not expected to have more than 15,000 fans at Wembley it was great and the atmosphere was amazing, can't wait to be there.

I am meeting GA in about 3 and a half hours and it's gonna be awesome!

• Like 4

I just woke up and I am so fucking excited.

Grimsby Town vs Bristol Rovers at Wembley, biggest game of the weekend, not Gerrard, not Man U vs Arsenal, this is the game which could see us back in the football league and I am just praying for a good result.

I was down in Trafalgar Sq last night and we had about 1,000 fans meeting up the night before the game for a sing song, for a team that is not expected to have more than 15,000 fans at Wembley it was great and the atmosphere was amazing, can't wait to be there.

I am meeting GA in about 3 and a half hours and it's gonna be awesome!

I'll be rooting Rovers. Always had a soft spot for them.

YOU FILL UP MY SENSES.

LIKE A BARREL OF TETLEYS

LIKE A PACKET OF WOODBINES

LIKE A GOOD PINCH OF SNUFF

LIKE A NIGHT OUT IN NUNSTHORPE

LIKE A GREASY CHIP BUTTY

THE SUPER BLACK AND WHITES

COME FILL ME AGAIN

NANA NA NA NA TOWN!!!

Unlucky Grimsby.

Thought the better team won TBF, Bristol should have had a pen in the first half. Pens is such a shit way to lose though.