General Football Thread

Starvinho

• 2 weeks later...

Am watching the FA Youth Cup Final 2nd Leg between Chelsea and Man City and the weather is ridiculous. Cycling between thunder, lightning, rain, hail and snow. All within the space of maybe half an hour, just a few days removed from the month of May.

And now as I type this post it's stopped. WTF, weather.

Edit: and started hailing again. :/

1 hour ago, stokeriño said:

Am watching the FA Youth Cup Final 2nd Leg between Chelsea and Man City and the weather is ridiculous. Cycling between thunder, lightning, rain, hail and snow. All within the space of maybe half an hour, just a few days removed from the month of May.

It was Kingsday in Holland today, our one annual (non-religious) bank holiday, and there's like outdoor gigs everywhere, and that was our weather today. <_< 

On 27/04/2016 at 20:51, stokeriño said:

Where was that being played? I've been living that weather pattern in Newcastle for the past few days, it's ridiculous.

4 hours ago, Adam said:

Where was that being played? I've been living that weather pattern in Newcastle for the past few days, it's ridiculous.

Second leg was at Stamford Bridge

• Admin

...it's 6-0 to Germany and Rio Ferdinand has just gone off on a rant about how England were stitched up by the organisers, in that the Germans failed to bring any celebrities just ex-pros. Hilarious.

We've genuinely just said fuck it and Peter Beardsley is now in goal.

19 hours ago, Lineker said:

England Legends vs. Germany Legends is now on Channel 5.

Sample quote

'England manager Ray Winstone'

• Like 2

My local side, de Graafschap just played ultimate spoiler in grinding out a 1-1 draw against Ajax, meaning that PSV takes first place in the final game of the season.

The salt is real, and i'm sure the city is gonna get burned down by the traveling Ajax supporters, but maaaaan does it feel good!

• Like 3