Sports YouTube thread

sahyder1

Cool I like this thread. Here's a funny one from a rugby game a few years back, I was at this game and a seriously thought the guy was dead! A bump any wrestler would be proud of I'm sure...

Sport hurts, so go hard, or go home!

So the kicker is a young Liverpool player on loan, and the kickee suffered broken bones in his face and lost a few teeth. Nasty stuff.

Edited by Colly

You could argue that the Van Jaarsveld catch shouldn't have been given. He made a significant movement as the ball was bowled and the umpire would have been well within the laws of the game to call 'dead ball'.

Can't go past this AB de Villers run out

Jonty's my favourite ever cricketer. Got his autograph at the World Cup in England. I watched Kent vs South Africa warm up match and he was batting in the nets. I remember South Africa got like 300 and then Allan Donald just destroyed Kent - he was incredible to watch.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Haha we had a lad like that at our football team. Used to sprint and kick the ball on the line and run off celebrating. Then again he used to do tackle, pass and shoot all in the same motion, he just ran and started kicking anything in sight until he emerged with the ball. Wasn't a bad player either, other than being a greedy prick.