EWR 2011 Stats Update: June ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

OK, just a few notes:

First, there is still a LOT of backlog that I just didn't get to. So, if you requested a worker to be added, hopefully, I'll get them in by next month. Please hold off on reposting them, as it'll just basically duplicate what I already have logged.

Second, you might notice that FIP is out of the data. This was actually a last minute decision and took me about an hour to remove. But, after reading the post comparing the ingame roster and the current actual roster, I saw that only about 2/3 of the roster would be in, as the other 1/3 was either not in the game, or had three promotions. IMO, that's just not worth keeping. I'm gonna look over the thread regarding promotions and probably make some decisions by the weekend. If you didn't already know, the thread regarding promotions is here: http://www.ewbattleground.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=84047

CW Anderson is 41 according to Online World of Wrestling, but 40 according to imdb. Has this been decided upon already?

His myspace says he's 40: http://www.myspace.com/cwanderson

I think the women in WWE deserve a pay-raise on-scale with men of the same overness.

If you want to make individual suggestions, feel free. But, please keep in mind that, from what I understand, the women are paid significantly less than the males, even if their overs are similar.

I think you should uncheck Diva for Ariel.

I'd like to discuss this a bit more, as I saw her in March (my wife actually wanted her T-shirt) and the ringwear she's wearing now is a lot looser than the "skintight" type outfits she wore in the past. While she might have gotten a little bigger, I honestly think this is a case where she looks bigger in pictures than she actually is. I'd just like to get others' opinions on it, especially from people that have seen her IN PERSON recently. It's not a HUGE deal, just something I wanted to point out.

Here's a better picture of Ahtu: http://www.facebook....53305442&type=1

This link doesn't work for me, even when signed into facebook... Any way someone could post the pic?

Nikki Roxx should be a midcard face in LLUSA

She has 3 promotions already... Shimmer, WSU and CW... She's active in SHI and WSU and I believe she's women's champ in CW. I think it's best to hold off until we're sure LLUSA is gonna actually keep going.

Looking at the FCW Alumni page, there are a number of finisher that need to be changed.

Chris Cage (Caylen Croft) should have Croft-Duster as a finisher (not sure what it was.)

Dylan Klein should have D-Klien as his finisher (not sure what it was.)

Espiral (Sicodelico Jr.) should have Sico as his finisher (not sure what it was.)

Penny Cash (Jenny Quinn) should have C.O.D. as her finisher (not sure what it is.)

Troy Jackman (Ian Richardson) should have Jackdaddy Smack for his finisher (not sure what it was.)

These were the finisher's names in FCW... These people are not in FCW anymore and are in the game under a different name. My guess is, the finishers were just renamed to "match their WWE name." if someone wants to research further, we can possibly change the finishers to the "wrestling" name, or something else, if they are calling it another name elsewhere.

OK, it's 10 after 5... I'm going to rest. :)

-Bill

MegaUpload:

FULL: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CKPZ5NWC

DATA: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=56YEZF39

MediaFire:

FULL: http://www.mediafire.com/?s7hw7z19u673x0j

DATA: http://www.mediafire.com/?m6lb249mdxg2ljx

• Like 6

Thank you sir... I'm sure it will be a quality update.

Now to start a new game... Tomorrow, when I get home :D

Contemplating a SPLIT for those interested, but not yet sure.

Edited by Pimpin' Feller

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Good update, bill.

Alex Riley should be on RAW.

I am not sure if this was missed or not but Hijo De Pirata Morgan is really a son of Pirata Morgan so he'd have blood relationships with Pirata Morgan, Pirata Morgan Jr., Perla Negra, Rey Bucanero, Monsther, Monsther II, India Sioux and Hombre Bala Jr.

Kaoma Jr.'s alter ego entry for Histeria III should be removed as it will cause a conflict with the existing Histeria III in the game.

I think Ariel should have diva ticked due to the reason I said in the previous update thread and that was because she could get back into "diva shape" she should have it.

I think Sicodelico Jr./Espiral could have the Sico as a finisher being his name in the game currently is Sicodelico Jr. Just a hunch here.

Jenny Quinn/Penny Cash could have C.O.D. as a finisher mainly because C.O.D. while meaning Collect on Delivery, Certificate of Deposit, Catastrophic Optical Damage, Cause of Death, Cult of Domesticity, Call of Duty or various other acronyms of the name.

Apprently the "new" Hijo De Rey Misterio that Rey Misterio (Sr.) has introduced is just that, a new Hijo De Rey Misterio who just happened to have the name Horus. They are NOT the same person, like I might have suggested previously despite using the same names. In a side-note, it's funny that both of these wrestlers have used the ring names of Horus and Hijo De Rey Misterio during their careers.

To drop this confusion, Rename Horus (the CMLL one currently in the game) to Horuz (an alternative spelling) and I will work on stats for the new Hijo De Rey Misterio.

Angel De Oro should have Ultimo Guerrero as loyalty relationship, He is training with Guerrero to be a "more complete wrestler" after winning Forjando un Idolos, a CMLL ran round robin based on 16 younger wrestlers broken into 4 groups with an established CMLL star as their "mentor."

Deactivate La Sombra and Mistico and La Sombra and Volador Jr.

Add a tag team for Ultimo Guerrero and Dragon Rojo Jr. at 10 exp.

edit: Robin is a part of the Brazo family so he should have blood relationships to Brazo de Platino, El Brazo, Super Porky, Golden Magica, Goya Kong, La Mascara, Maximo and Psycho Clown.

Fenix and Dark Dragon are brothers so they should have a blood relation too.

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

He was drafted to SD in the Supplemental Draft. The Miz did state following Extreme Rules (I think) that his personal services contract takes precedence.

Now that he is fired from that contract and is listed on the SmackDown roster on WWE.com, I'd guess he'd be alright as he is.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

He was drafted to SD in the Supplemental Draft. The Miz did state following Extreme Rules (I think) that his personal services contract takes precedence.

Now that he is fired from that contract and is listed on the SmackDown roster on WWE.com, I'd guess he'd be alright as he is.

But he's appeared on RAW just about every week since the draft and not even once on SmackDown... <_<

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

But he's appeared on RAW just about every week since the draft and not even once on SmackDown... <_<

And they mentioned on RAW this week that the Anonymous GM had resigned Riley to RAW.

Guest rasko

SmackDown spoiler

* Randy Orton beat Sheamus with the World Title on the line and Christian as special referee. Sheamus knocked Christian down early. At one point Sheamus had Orton pinned but Christian went to selling his arm from Sheamus hitting him. Orton hits a nice RKO on Sheamus for the win. After the match, Christian lays out Orton with the World Title belt to end the show.

turn Christian heel

Edited by rasko

And they mentioned on RAW this week that the Anonymous GM had resigned Riley to RAW.

They said he had been re-signed to the company, not specifically to RAW.

Also, Riley has been on Smackdown. He came out and got RKO'd by Orton one time.

EDIT: RE: Smackdown Spoilers.

I'd leave Christian until it actually airs, or he gives a reason. Could be tweener, note how he screwed Sheamus over as well. Either way.

Edited by Black Majik

Thanks for the update Billsmile.gif

Change PWG's March event to DDT4 and their May event to All Star Weekend

Check Announcer for Tim Donst

Add a stable The Spectal Envoy to CHIKARA with Ultramantis Black as the leader and with Hallowicked and Frightmare also in it

Add Da Soul Touchaz to CHIKARA and add them as a stable with Willie Richardson as the leader

Remove Michelle McCool from WWE

Deactivate The UnStable

Add a friendship between Christina Von Eerie and Joey Ryan

Turn Shawn Michaels face

Give Lance Hoyt a touring commitment with NJPW.

Edited by Y2JFan111

Guest twisted_time48

So, how do I download this for a first time? Does this update also DL the game? If not, where do I go to find it?