EWR 2011 Stats Update: June ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Shelley is good but I believe he is at 83 or something, I think he is 72 tops. He is good but not one of the best.

Alex Shelley's ROH matches were some of the best technical showcases I've seen in America.

I'd say leave his technical as is, but judging from that video, raise his brawl to 59.

Considering Jarrett's overness level and his position in TNA, I'd say that $40,000 is far too low. 60-80,000 would be good I think.

If Shelley needs anything its not a raise, I still feel he is completely overrated in every stat aside from speed and brawl. His tech is 81 and William Regal's is 86, there is no way Shelley is that close.

Edited by Kirkland

Wanted to make a few notes while I was working on the update... Hopefully, I can get some answers ASAP, so I know what way to go...

Add a tag team for Drago AAA and Ricky as Los Barrio Boys VII at 5 exp and inactive.

Add a tag team for Kevin and Ricky as Los Barrio Boys VIII at 5 exp and inactive.

Add a tag team for Javi and Ricky as Los Barrio Boys IX at 5 exp and inactive.

Who's Ricky?

I would delete Jakob Hammermeier as a staff member, he is now wrestling in CHI. I am not sure what the stats would be for him as a worker. Like Jakob, Archibald Peck and Veronica should be added to CHI but I do not know what their stats would be

This can be done... As soon as someone has stats for him... Until then, he'll stay in staff.

-change Layla to face; not sure which gimmick she should be switched to though

The thing is, with her getting injured so soon after the split of Lay-Cool, I personally, didn't see much to say that she was a face for sure. From what I saw, she was just less hated than McCool (storyline-wise obviously). With her injury (I beleive it was ACL/MCL) she's gonna be out a while and could come back as a face, heel, or with an entirely new gimmick... I'm gonna suggest setting her as a Tweener with no gimmick and go from there when she returns. if anyone has other ideas, I'm willing to listen.

-Change August for NWA F1 from The Battle for Egg Harbor to Battle for Egg Harbor 2 (Small).

I kinda liken the "annual" events to WrestleMania... In the game, I simply set it as "WrestleMania," as opposed to "WrestleMania XXVII." That way, you don't forget about it and have 2-3 years of having "WrestleMania XXVII." :)

Brother Devon needs a name change to just Devon. I also think he deserves superstar look.

I'm not ususally to concerned about a worker having Superstar Look or not, as one person might think they deserve it, while another doesn't... It's very subjective, like Diva is. But, my question here would be: I have been doing these updates for 4 1/2 years now... What changed this month that qualifies Devon as having Superstar Look? I don't watch TNA often, did he go through soome sort of massive change that makes him look like a Superstar now, where he didn't for the past four years? Not trying to be a smartass, just asking why now does he deserve the look?

Finally, after getting the workers on JCW's roster, I have three that have 3 promotions already... Need to determine if JCW should replace any of these:

Jimmy Jacobs (AAW, DGUSA, EVOLVE)

Ring Ryda Blue (Jake Crist) (HWA, IWC, AAW)

Ring Ryda Red (Dave Crist) (HWA, IWC, AAW)

Think that's all I got for now.

-Bill

If Shelley needs anything its not a raise, I still feel he is completely overrated in every stat aside from speed and brawl. His tech is 81 and William Regal's is 86, there is no way Shelley is that close.

I think 84 would be fair.

-Add Geoffrey Bravo to the game:

Geoffrey Bravo

Hooligan

Male

August, 32

Lightweight

Brawl: 62

Speed: 17

Technical: 39

Stiffness: 40

Selling: 76

Over: 7

Charisma: 58

Attitude: 95

Behavior: 95

Wages: 4,000

Speaks: Yes

British

Primary Finisher: Cobra Legsweep (Impact)

Secondary Finisher: Headbutt (Impact)

Heel, Bad Ass

Alter Ego: Geoff Bravo

-Lesnar's wages should be raised to the 200,000s. It would take a lot for him to get back to wrestling, I imagine.

-Lower John Zandig's overness to 36.

Edited by KrisClassic

Guest rasko

Capitol Punishment spoilers

Dolph Ziggler is the new United States Champion

Ezekiel Jackson is the new Intercontinental Champion

up Alex Riley's overness to 82. up his charisma to 86

up Dolph Ziggler's overness to 85

up Ezekiel Jackson's overness to 83-84

up Evan Bourne's overness to 78-79

Edited by rasko

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Wanted to make a few notes while I was working on the update... Hopefully, I can get some answers ASAP, so I know what way to go...

Add a tag team for Drago AAA and Ricky as Los Barrio Boys VII at 5 exp and inactive.

Add a tag team for Kevin and Ricky as Los Barrio Boys VIII at 5 exp and inactive.

Add a tag team for Javi and Ricky as Los Barrio Boys IX at 5 exp and inactive.

Who's Ricky?

Ricky was a young luchadore for AAA who was introduced as new Barrio Boy Member in 2008 when the group was relaunched with Alan (now Drago), Javi (who doubled as Nemesis of Real Fuezra Aerea) and Kevin. I thought I posted stats for him a while back (like two/three years ago) but I never did. I can provide stats for him:

Name:

Ricky

Short Name: Ricky

Birth Month: April

Weight: Lightweight

Nationality: Mexican

Wage: $4,000

Primary Finisher:

Secondary Finisher:

Contract Type: None

Touring With: None

Employer 1:

Employer: None

Card Position: Opener

Disposition: Face

Manager: None

Gimmick: Blue Chipper

Stats:

Brawl: 18

Speed: 61

Technical: 29

Stiffness: 33

Selling: 58

Over: 15

Charisma: 40

Attitude: 80

Behavior: 80

Relationships:

Loyalty: Angel Mortal, Gran Apache

I would delete Jakob Hammermeier as a staff member, he is now wrestling in CHI. I am not sure what the stats would be for him as a worker. Like Jakob, Archibald Peck and Veronica should be added to CHI but I do not know what their stats would be

This can be done... As soon as someone has stats for him... Until then, he'll stay in staff.

I could give basic stats for Jakob I guess. If anyone has any better, please correct this.

Contract Type: Open

Touring With: None

Employer 1:

Employer: CHIKARA

Card Position: Opener

Disposition: Heel

Manager: None

Gimmick: Obnoxious

Stats:

Brawl: 32

Speed: 58

Technical: 40

Stiffness: 30

Selling: 68

Over: 24

Charisma: 68

Attitude: 85

Behavior: 85

Announcer: Ticked (ring announcer counts right?)

Brother Devon needs a name change to just Devon. I also think he deserves superstar look.

I'm not ususally to concerned about a worker having Superstar Look or not, as one person might think they deserve it, while another doesn't... It's very subjective, like Diva is. But, my question here would be: I have been doing these updates for 4 1/2 years now... What changed this month that qualifies Devon as having Superstar Look? I don't watch TNA often, did he go through soome sort of massive change that makes him look like a Superstar now, where he didn't for the past four years? Not trying to be a smartass, just asking why now does he deserve the look?

Devon does look ripped but a superstar, I don't think so...

Finally, after getting the workers on JCW's roster, I have three that have 3 promotions already... Need to determine if JCW should replace any of these:

Jimmy Jacobs (AAW, DGUSA, EVOLVE)

Ring Ryda Blue (Jake Crist) (HWA, IWC, AAW)

Ring Ryda Red (Dave Crist) (HWA, IWC, AAW)

Jimmy left DGUSA but is looking to return to RoH as well. I might say to remove him from EVOLVE, They run at most 6 times a year now so I think he would better fitted in JCW over EVOLVE.

I think 84 would be fair.

No 84 would not, William Regal is WAY better than Shelley even at 40-something. If anything raise Regal's technical to 89 to be fair in relation to Shelley. I would put Shelley at Sabin's current (77) rather than the 72.

In related news, Chris Sabin's technical should be lowered to 68 down from 77. I really don't know why he is THAT good at technical.

Brandon and Kevin should have there stats increased, they are hugely under-rated.

Brandon is at 5/45/37/38/60, I would raise that to 25/68/57/38/58.

Kevin is at 8/49/39/33/58, I would raise that to 28/71/54/33/62

• Like 1

Guest The Phenomenal Red

I still maintain that Shelley is one of the best technical wrestlers out there today. He works a British style that can be seen a lot in his ROH days that is very impressive.

You are the only one who is defending him. I am not denying him being a good/great technical wrestler but he is not one of the best. Nigel and Regal are WAY better and both at 86 currently (so raise Nigel to 87)

Also reactivate PK-1 as a team.

Add Akira Tozawa and BB Hulk to Blood Warriors and make them heels in DGUSA. They became members in Japan.

I still maintain that Shelley is one of the best technical wrestlers out there today. He works a British style that can be seen a lot in his ROH days that is very impressive.

You are the only one who is defending him. I am not denying him being a good/great technical wrestler but he is not one of the best. Nigel and Regal are WAY better and both at 86 currently (so raise Nigel to 87)

Also reactivate PK-1 as a team.

Add Akira Tozawa and BB Hulk to Blood Warriors and make them heels in DGUSA. They became members in Japan.

I have to agree with Red about Shelley here. He is pretty overrated and no where near as good as Regal in terms of tech.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

add Jay Lethal, Sonjay Dutt and Aaron Aguilera to TNA. They are part of that new project All Wheels Wrestling

All Wheels Wrestling, may or may not be a TNA off-shoot promotion so I would hold off.

I see both sides of the argument on Alex Shelley's tech. I agree with KrisClassic that his ROH stuff where he utilized his British style, as well as his Japan stuff was really top notch and he was one of the best in the world. But ever since he started in with Sabin he's tone down the tech and utilizes his speed stat more. Given that he hasn't wrestled a real technical-styled match in so many years it's hard to say whether he's lost it or is choosing not to break it out.

Regal/Nigel being 5 pts ahead of him does seem fair though and I wouldn't make the gap much bigger. Shelley hasn't been put up against any ring-technicians and getting outclassed, he's just not utilizing it. No way it should be lower than high 70's though as he's still very good

-Lower Millionaire Ted Jr.'s wages to 4,000. Raise his charisma to 68. Lower his overness to 9.

-Lower Patch's overness to 16.

-Raise Tommy Cairo's charisma to 63.

-Check SS Look for Gregory Iron. Raise his brawl to 42, speed to 51, and charisma to 63.

-Raise Brian Milonas' technical to 9 and charisma to 50. Check Menacing. Change him to a heel and his gimmick to Old School Heel.

-Raise Corey Vandal's brawl to 44, speed to 30, technical to 51, and stiffness to 42. Change his secondary finisher to Ace Crusher (impact).

Edited by KrisClassic

My opinion on Shelley/Sabin:

Shelley's tech should be 82, around where Jericho's is

His charisma should be 83

His brawl should be 40

Sabin's tech should be 73

His charisma should be 75

His brawl should be 40

Edited by Master Shakespeare

His brawl should be 40

His brawl should be 40

Check out the video of Shelley I posted. He deserves a higher brawl than that. High fifties. Everything else I can agree with.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

His brawl should be 40

His brawl should be 40

Check out the video of Shelley I posted. He deserves a higher brawl than that. High fifties. Everything else I can agree with.

He's not that good of a brawler. He does kicks but not much else.

RAW Spoiler:

Kelly Kelly is the new WWE Divas champion

Edit More Mexican tag notes:

Raise Los Vipers exp to 70.

Add an inactive tag team for Psicosis II and Maniaco as Los Vipers II at 40 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Histeria II and Maniaco as Los Vipers III at 40 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Psicosis II and X-Fly(Mosco De La Merced) as Los Vipers IV at 10 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Histeria II and X-Fly as Los Vipers V at 15 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Psicosis II and Loco Valentino(Mosco De La Merced II) as Los Vipers VI at 40 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Histeria II and Loco Valentino as Los Vipers VII at 40 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Cibernetico and Electroshock as Los Vipers VIII at 20 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Black Abyss and Psicosis II as Vipers Revolucion at 20 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Black Abyss and Histeria II as Vipers Revolucion II at 20 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Charly Manson and Psicosis II as Vipers Revolucion III at 25 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Charly Manson and Histeria II as Vipers Revolucion IV at 25 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Charly Manson and Electroshock as Viper Revolucion V at 15 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Electroshock and Histeria II as Vipers Revolucion VI at 30 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Electroshock and Psicosis II as Vipers Revolucion VII at 30 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Mr. Niebla and Histeria II as Vipers Revolucion VIII at 20 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Mr. Niebla and Psicosis II as Vipers Revolucion IX at 20 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Black Abyss and Psicosis III as Los Vipers 2.0 at 15 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Histeria III and Psicosis III as Los Vipers 2.0 II at 10 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Black Abyss and Amnesia as Los Vipers 2.0 III at 10 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Black Abyess and Histeria III as Los Vipers 2.0 IV at 10 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Amnesia and Histeria III as Los Vipers 2.0 V at 10 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Amnesia and Psicosis III as Los Vipers 2.0 VI at 10 exp.

Rename Mexicools to The Mexicools and raise their exp to 40.

Rename Mexicools II to The Mexicools II and raise their exp to 15.

Add an inactive tag team for Juventud Guerrera and Nicho El Millionario as The Mexicools III at 40 exp.

Raise Mexican Powers's exp to 50.

Add an inactive tag team for Juventud Guerrera and Psicosis II as Mexican Powers II at 30 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Crazy Boy and Psicosis II as Mexican Powers III at 30 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Joe Lider and Crazy Boy as Mexican Powers IV at at 40 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Psicosis II and Joe Lider as Mexican Powers V at at 10 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Juventud Guerrera and Joe Lider as Mexican Powers VI at 30 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Juventud Guerrera and Extreme Tiger as Mexican Powers VII at 20 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Crazy Boy and Extreme Tiger as Mexican Powers VIII at 20 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Joe Lider and Extreme Tiger as Mexican Powers IX at 20 exp.

Rename Mexican Powers II to Mexican Powers X, deactivate the team and raise exp to 25.

Add an inactive tag team for Juventud Guerrera and Ultimo Gladiador as Mexican Powers XI at 2 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Joe Lider and Ultimo Gladiador as Mexican Powers XII at 2 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Dr. Wagner Jr. and Silver Cain as WagnerManiacos at 20 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Dr. Wagner Jr. and Electroshock as WagnerManiacos II at 20 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Dr. Wagner Jr. and Octagon as WagnerManiacos III at 5 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Dr. Wagner Jr. and Pimpinela Escarlata as WagnerManiacos IV at 5 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Octagon and Pimpinela Escarlata as WagnerManiacos V at 5 exp.

Raise Los Maniacos exp to 40.

Add an inactive tag team for Electoshock and Silver Cain as Los Maniacos II at 30 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Electroshock and Ultimo Gladiador as Los Maniacos III at 25 exp.

Add an active tag team for Chessman and Silver Cain as La Maniarquia at 5 exp.

Add an active tag team for Chessman and Ultimo Gladiador as La Maniarquia II at 5 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Blue Panther and Black Warrior as Los Laguneros at 50 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Blue Panther and Dr. Wagner Jr. as Los Laguneros II at 40 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Black Warrior and Dr. Wagner Jr. as Los Laguneros III at 40 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Blue Panther and Ultimo Guerrero as Ola Lagunera at 10 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Black Warrior and Ultimo Guerrero as Ola Lagunera II at 15 exp.

Add an active tag team for Shigeo Okumura and Yoshihashi as Ola Amarilla at 20 exp.

Add an active tag team for Shigeo Okumura and Yujiro as Ola Amarilla II at 25 exp.

Add an active tag team for Shigeo Okumura and Tetsuya Naito as Ola Amarilla III at 25 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Shigeo Okumura and Taichi as Ola Amarilla IV at 5 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Shigeo Okumyra and Hiroshi Tanahashi as Ola Amarilla V at 5 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Taichi and Hiroshi Tanahashi as Ola Amarilla VI at 5 exp.

Deactivate K, Suzuki and E. Shock.

Add an inactive tag team for Kenzo Suzuki and Sugi San as La Yakuza at 10 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Kenzo Suzuki and El Oriental as La Yakuza II at 8 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Sugi San and El Oriental as La Yakuza III at 8 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Kenzo Suzuki and Go Shiozaki as La Yakuza IV at 2 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Sugi San and Go Shiozaki as La Yakuza V at 2 exp.

Edit:

Remove the dislike between Teddy Hart and Colt Cabana. I doubt Cabana would be in a photograph with Teddy back in 2006 and still dislike him... Source the Stampede Wrestling book that was re-released after the Benoit tragedy.

Rename Nobukazu Hirai to Super Hate.

Rename Masayuki Kono to KONO.

Add a dislike between TARU and Super Hate.

Lower TARU's attitude by 15 and behavior by 10 and lower KONO, MAZADA and Minoru's attitude and behavior by 5.

TARU and Super Hate got into a fight on May 29th, which led to Super Hate ending up having a stroke after a match, TARU, KONO, MAZADA and Minoru were suspended in light of this event and Keiji Mutoh even stepped down as All Japan's President taking blame for the situation.

Edited by The Phenomenal Red
  • Like 1

R-Truth is golden on the mic right now. I'd say up his charisma up to 88 or 89, as I think he is more entertaining than Alberto Del Rio, who is at 87.

Yeah if not more. Maybe an even 90. He should be close to Miz and Christian.

Also, i think Dolph Ziggler's brawl should be lowered to around 75-76. He is good, but not as good a brawler as Christian or Punk i dont think.

Same with Cody Rhodes. Christian's been in some great brawls and cage matches with Abyss and Rhino and is only a 79. Cody has never done anything to warrant an 80 in brawl. He should also be around 75-76.

Edited by Viva

Truth HAS been hilarious lately, but I can't help feeling it's kind of like the Santino Marella thing... it's a really fresh, fun gimmick, but it'll wear after a while, and once it's played out... well, whatever. In the mean time, it is highly entertaining, but I think an 85-86 would do R-Truth justice.