EWR 2011 Stats Update: June ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Maybe Ted DiBiase jr should have his charisma lowered to mid 60s? Whens the last time he cut a promo justifying a 75?

Guest rasko

http://www.pwinsider.com/ViewArticle.php?id=58623&p=1

All signs point to the announcement that Mick Foley had been "fired" on Impact Wrestling as his storyline exit from TNA. I am told that while Foley's deal with the company expires in September, internally, he was pretty much considered done and wouldn't be back.

It was pretty obvious based on Foley's Twitter comments (referring to TNA house shows as "Empty Arena Matches", among others) that he likely knew he was towards the end of that run.

While it was never spoken publicly, there was a sense of disenchantment and frustration from both sides about the relationship. TNA never really tapped into or promoted many of Foley's outside passion projects, while some within the company dismissed him as being hard to work with.

remove Mick Foley from TNA

All signs point to the announcement that Mick Foley had been "fired" on Impact Wrestling as his storyline exit from TNA. I am told that while Foley's deal with the company expires in September, internally, he was pretty much considered done and wouldn't be back.

It was pretty obvious based on Foley's Twitter comments (referring to TNA house shows as "Empty Arena Matches", among others) that he likely knew he was towards the end of that run.

While it was never spoken publicly, there was a sense of disenchantment and frustration from both sides about the relationship. TNA never really tapped into or promoted many of Foley's outside passion projects, while some within the company dismissed him as being hard to work with.

His contract doesn't end until September...

Edited by MikeyManiac

His contract doesn't end until September...

And I believe he's already a non-wrestler in the game, and unless you use arsenic once loading the data file, you can't have him "sitting out" his contract, so... I guess no change really needs made.

-Check Menacing for Onyx.

-Lower Tommy Force's brawl to 54, speed to 35, and technical to 76.

-Raise 911's stiffness to 74 and charisma to 50. Lower his wages to 30,000. Change his gimmick to Bad Ass.

-Raise Brandon Gatson's brawl to 74, speed to 74, and technical to 77.

-Raise Joey Harder's brawl to 55, technical to 54, stiffness to 41, and selling to 58.

Edited by KrisClassic

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Also Amasis had suffered "severe injuries in a non-wrestling accident" that would sideline him indefinitely. My question is should we make him a non-worker or leave him in his current roles.

Since he will be back, no, leave him as is.

I'm not sure you know what "indefinitely" means.

There's no need to condescend to me. He's stated on Facebook that he will be back.

And maybe raise JCW from small to regional?

I am not sure the severaity of the injuries and CHIKARA did not disclose what the injury exactly is. perhaps just put him as a non-worker for now and you can always change it before playing a game.

Matt Striker is the new manager for Tyson Kidd..found that out after watching Superstars tonight.

If Matt Striker continues to be Kidd's manager for the next weeks, his gimmick should be Sports Agent or Genius.

Change the gimmick of both Usos to Blue Chipper, Cocky or Family Guy. Up their tag experience to 35. I also agree with raising their stats. They are underrated IMO.

Vladimir Kozlov's tech should be higher than his brawl. Over the last few weeks he showed his good sambo skills. So I would raise his tech to 66. Also lower his stiffness to 75.

Raise Johnny Curtis' charisma to 64. 54 is too low. He cut some good promos in FCW. He also should be tweener for now. Looks like a crybaby gimmick to me.

Impact Wrestling spoiler

Add a tag team between James Storm and Alex Shelley. 3 EXP. Call them "Gun Money".

Make them the TNA World Tag Team Champions.

Deactivate Motor City Machine Guns for now. Chris Sabin will not return to in-ring action before 2012.

Yeah I am not sure why Tyson has gone through Hayse, Estrada and is now with Matt Striker. I would wait on who is his manager being he went throug 3 managers in 4 weeks.

If they continue to bring up Jimmy and Jei's heritage, then family guy should be their gimmick but if not, put as Blue Chippers.

Vladimir is not that good at technical, I'd put him at 50 tops.

I am not sure Curtis was being a crybaby, I think he just was saying no use crying over spilt milk over R-Truth (his NXT pro from Season 4) being "too big for the tag titles."

I thought the new Storm/Shelley team was Beer Guns.

Deactivate Jigilirious.

Jiglirious is still active in 2CW so keep them as active.

Add Beastia to Beastia 666's alter egos, he used this name in UWF.

Add a tag team for Grimm Reefer and Ruckus at 1 exp and Brian XL and Lance Lude at 1 exp. These two teams started up in UWF.

Guest rasko
In an update to an earlier report we posted, Chris Harris will not return to TNA Wrestling. This is based on the reaction he received at the Sacrifice PPV. TNA officials felt he didn't get over and didn't show up in shape after the company felt they gave him enough advance to get in shape. At one point there was discussion of doing a storyline reuniting America's Most Wanted with Harris and James Storm.

remove Chris Harris from TNA

Also Amasis had suffered "severe injuries in a non-wrestling accident" that would sideline him indefinitely. My question is should we make him a non-worker or leave him in his current roles.

There's no need to condescend to me. He's stated on Facebook that he will be back.

I am not sure the severaity of the injuries and CHIKARA did not disclose what the injury exactly is. perhaps just put him as a non-worker for now and you can always change it before playing a game.

In-game you can't change a non-worker to a worker without using Arsenic. It was never stated that he won't return, so he shouldn't be a made a non-worker.

-Lower Lucha Machine's speed to 60.

-Check SS Look for Leon Van Gasteren.

-Raise Chris Sabin's brawl to 56.

-Raise Randy Orton's selling to 84.

Edited by KrisClassic

In-game you can't change a non-worker to a worker without using Arsenic. It was never stated that he won't return, so he shouldn't be a made a non-worker.

He was saying that you could change him before you start a game.

No, but it stated he was out indefinitely. Meaning a potentially unlimited amount of time. Meaning he might not be back.

I won't go into details, but the extent of his injuries mean that he'll need months and months of physical therapy before he can begin even light exercise again. I think it's far more unrealistic to leave him as an active worker because "he never said he won't be back" than it is to make him a non-wrestler for the time being and change him back if he ever comes back.

-Change Hack Meyers' gimmick to Bad Ass. Check Menacing. Change his primary finisher to Top Rope Standing.

-Lower Jake Roberts' wages to 40,000.

-Lower Scott Hall's wages to 60,000. Raise his overness to 78.

-Change Savio Vega's contract to open. He is working indy dates.

-Lower Stacey Keibler's overness to 70.

-Raise Layla El's wages to 40,000.

-Raise Alberto Del Rio's wages to 78,000.

-Raise Beth Phoenix's wages to 42,000.

-Change Bret Hart's contract to Open.

-Raise Brie Bella's wages to 30,000.

-Raise Nikki Bella's wages to 30,000.

-Raise Brodus Clay's overness to 61 and wages to 23,000.

-Raise Chavo Guerrero's wages to 66,000.

-Raise Christian's wages to 105,000.

-Raise Curt Hawkins' wages to 24,000.

-Raise Daniel Bryan's wages to 53,000.

-Raise Dolph Ziggler's wages to 58,000.

-Raise Drew McIntyre's wages to 54,000.

-Raise Evan Bourne's wages to 48,000.

-Raise Eve Torres' wages to 32,000.

-Raise Ezekiel Jackson's wages to 41,000.

-Raise Hornswoggle's wages to 35,000.

-Raise Jack Swagger's wages to 84,000.

-Raise John Morrison's wages to 89,000.

-Raise JTG's wages to 34,000.

-Raise Kelly Kelly's wages to 32,000.

-Raise Kharma's wages to 35,000.

-Raise Kofi Kingston's wages to 76,000.

-Raise Michael Cole's wages to 65,000.

-Lower Michael Tarver's wages to 23,000.

-Raise Michelle McCool's wages to 49,000. Chabge her to a non-wrestler. Remove her from WWE.

-Raise Natalya Neidhart's wages to 35,000.

-Raise Rey Mysterio's wages to 160,000. Raise his overness to 95.

-Raise R-Truth's wages to 76,000.

-Raise The Miz's wages to 93,000.

-Raise Trent Barreta's wages to 24,000.

-Raise Trish Stratus' wages to 58,000.

-Raise Tyler Reks' wages to 24,000.

-Raise Vickie Guerrero's wages to 52,000.

-Raise Vladimir Kozlov's wages to 54,000.

• Like 1

Guest The Phenomenal Red

More than that. He's at least a midcarder now. I'd say 65

I think he is realistically a 55 at most.

Make Adam Pearce a non-wrestler, he will be forced out of wrestling due to nerve damage in his shoulder.

Astro Boy has in-deed left CMLL. (No word yet if he is going to AAA.)

Add Generacion 2011 as a stable for CMLL. The "stable" has Magnus CMLL, Bobby Zavala, Enrique Vera Jr., Dragpn Lee, Guerrero Maya Jr., Metal Blanco, Palacio Negro, El Hijo Del Signo/Signo Jr. snd Super Halcon Jr. (most of these guys should either already be in the data or have stats suggested for this coming update, Except Halcon Kr. who is not in the data yet, waiting to actually see him in action first.)

Metatron should be a heel in CMLL.

Edited by The Phenomenal Red