EWR 2011 Stats Update: June ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

wheres the download link for the stats update?

I'm guessing by now that you would figured it out, but it's surprisingly linked in the first post.

Unless of course, it has been removed. But I doubt that.

Guest rasko

up Gunner's overness to 70. He pinned Sting. (lol! what a damn shame. he doesn't want to be pinned by a legend like the Undertaker at WrestleMania in front of 70.000 people but he want to be pinned by a jobber like Gunner in a barn in front of 300 rednecks)

Raquel Diaz is the new manager of Alexander Rusev

sent Husky Harris back to FCW. Lower his overness to 55

Anarquia is 36 years old

make Christopher Daniels, Eric Young, Kurt Angle heavyweights

Edited by rasko

Guest The Phenomenal Red

up Gunner's overness to 70. He pinned Sting. (lol! what a damn shame. he doesn't want to be pinned by a legend like the Undertaker at WrestleMania in front of 70.000 people but he want to be pinned by a jobber like Gunner in a barn in front of 300 rednecks)

Gunner should NOT be higher than Zack Ryder in overness, I'd put him at 60 tops.

Gunner should NOT be higher than Zack Ryder in overness, I'd put him at 60 tops.

I actually think Ryder deserves a raise in overness. His youtube show has gather him a ton of popularity with wrestling fans, and his pop on Monday night was pretty loud (imagine what it will be like in Long Island tomorrow night ?)

He's currently at 69 I think ? I'd raise him between 72-74

That out him around the same level as Masters who isn't really that over, plus it allows Gunner to be at a 70 which I think he deserves as well.

Guest rasko

TNA Slammiversary spoiler

Mr. Anderson is the new TNA Heavyweight Champion

up Crimson's overness to 75. change his gimmick to Machine or Monster

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Over overness, I'd put Crimson at 65 tops (based on Gunner being at 60.) The problem is they get big wins that mean nothing due to (Gunner's win over Sting with interference) or mean something and then is forgotten due to bad booking right after, where to start with TNA? I often said TNA overness are a fickle thing due to the huge pops they get at the iMPACT (Wrestling) Zone. It is not like WWE where they go to multiple locations and guys are over in most places and not in one particular place like Del Rio last week, or get JBL/X-Pac heat that make you think they are more over than they should be when in reality they are getting booed for taking up tv time.

Also WWE has released Buddy Stretcher, Buck Dixon, Ethan Levine, Jacob Novak and Michael Tarver (thank effin' God they finally realized he sucked ass, I've said this since WrestleMania weekend LAST year when I saw an NXT exhibition match at Axcess.)

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

Guest rasko

change Michael Tarver's name to Tyrone Evans

Michael Tarver posted the following on his Twitter page earlier today:

Hello everyone my name is Tyrone Evans (michael tarver) and I have changed me screen name to my real name.michael tarver belongs to wwe TYRONE EVANS xB2.0x belongs to GOD and im about to ATTACK ,,,GOD HELP US ,,,,stay tuned............

Over overness, I'd put Crimson at 65 tops (based on Gunner being at 60.) The problem is they get big wins that mean nothing due to (Gunner's win over Sting with interference) or mean something and then is forgotten due to bad booking right after, where to start with TNA? I often said TNA overness are a fickle thing due to the huge pops they get at the iMPACT (Wrestling) Zone. It is not like WWE where they go to multiple locations and guys are over in most places and not in one particular place like Del Rio last week, or get JBL/X-Pac heat that make you think they are more over than they should be when in reality they are getting booed for taking up tv time.

Also WWE has released Buddy Stretcher, Buck Dixon, Ethan Levine, Jacob Novak and Michael Tarver (thank effin' God they finally realized he sucked ass, I've said this since WrestleMania weekend LAST year when I saw an NXT exhibition match at Axcess.)

Michael Tarver has indeed been removed from the FCW Roster page however is still on the WWE Roster page

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Michael Tarver has indeed been removed from the FCW Roster page however is still on the WWE Roster page

It was announced on PWInsider.com and Tarver confirmed it on his twitter by renaming himself so I think it is a thing that someone let that slip.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

as a member of the main roster it would be announced on the company website and until it is announced i would take it with a pinch of salt, he may cut a promo on Raw tonight and use the name Tyrone Evans

Michael Tarver's profile was removed from the roster section of the WWE website (WWE Homepage > Roster)

Edit: Add Rhino to RoH as a heel manager. He is being brought in as Prince Nana's new bodyguard so add him to The Embassy. Also shouldn't R.D. Evans(Archeibald Peck) be added to the The Embassy as he is their lawyer?

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

-Delete Dragon Dragon from the game. He was just a joke gimmick, one of the regular workers in a costume on the Chikara roster. I know Eddie Kingston played him at least once.

-Raise Little Mondo's overness to 14.

-Raise Sami Callihan's overness to 42.

-Raise AR Fox's overness to 34.

-Raise YAMATO's overness to 50.

-Raise Masato Yoshino's charisma to 61 and overness to 60.

-Raise Naruki Doi's overness to 59.

-Raise Akira Tozawa's brawl to 68.

-Activate the Lancelot tag team.

as a member of the main roster it would be announced on the company website and until it is announced i would take it with a pinch of salt, he may cut a promo on Raw tonight and use the name Tyrone Evans

Michael Tarver's profile was removed from the roster section of the WWE website (WWE Homepage > Roster)

Edit: Add Rhino to RoH as a heel manager. He is being brought in as Prince Nana's new bodyguard so add him to The Embassy. Also shouldn't R.D. Evans(Archeibald Peck) be added to the The Embassy as he is their lawyer?

I know hes being a bodyguard but that doesn't mean he'll be a manager instead of a wrestler, i'd put him at midcard or uppermidcard.