The 2011/12 Gary Speed Memorial Thread

Lineker

Harry Redknapp was mugged in Madrid on Thursday.

He said 'He was a triffic mugger but I can't talk about him'.

He then proceeded to give the police a detailed description, along the muggers home address, birth certificate, fingerprints and a complete set of dental records.

:shifty:

• Like 2

• Admin
Wigan: al-Habsi, Alcaraz, Caldwell, Figueroa, Stam, McCarthy, Gomez, McArthur, Crusat, Rodallega, Moses.

Subs: Pollitt, Gohouri, Watson, di Santo, McManaman, Boyce, Sammon.

Man City: Hart, Zabaleta, Savic, Lescott, Clichy, Milner, Barry, Silva, Aguero, Nasri, Dzeko.

Subs: Pantilimon, Johnson, Kolarov, Hargreaves, Onuoha, de Jong, Rekik.

Referee: Martin Atkinson (W Yorkshire)

Basically the Wigan man turned his back to control the ball as he drops and the defender comes behind him and pushes him down. It would be soft. Commentaters did the "it'd be a free kick, but not a penalty". I hate that. A foul is a foul.

Missed the penalty shout and the goal, although I dislike soft penalty calls being given no matter what. But I'll see it at half time.

Seen two free kicks given to Wigan, although not threatening, it hardly seems like the ref is being biased?

Edited by Devil In Jouzy City