Gigs gigs gigs

ChrisSteeleAteMyHamster

• 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Jericode said:

Ahh, Avenged Sevenfold are coming to Cardiff on their tour in January, I'm gonna have to go to that. They were awesome when I saw them a few years back. Disturbed and In Flames supporting too, good line-up.

Anyone else doing Reading Festival next month?

Worst sounding gig ever.

I am still considering doing a day of Reading, not sure I have the spare dollar for it though with doing Fest and having wrestling shows to go to in August :/ 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Want to see Lonely the Brave in Tramshed later this month, but highly doubtful that anyone will want to go with me. Well one mate seems mildly interested, but not that much. Either way, I'll probably just go on my own but less than ideal!

@Jericode Yeah that's the one, but I'm definitely not gonna be doing all three days. My mate who is interested is interested, but has ziplining in North Wales the same day, but said if it's called off because of weather etc., he'll just get a ticket on the day if he can.

I've literally just bought my ticket for it anyway!

19 hours ago, Jericode said:

Damn, that sucks man :(

I'm seeing Iron Maiden in May! :D They have Shinedown supporting who will no doubt disappoint again though.

Same. Hooray for Iron Maiden. Boo for having to sit through Shinedown play the same set they've played since 2012 and give their speech about rock and roll bringing us all together again..

2 hours ago, New Damage said:

@Jericode Yeah that's the one, but I'm definitely not gonna be doing all three days. My mate who is interested is interested, but has ziplining in North Wales the same day, but said if it's called off because of weather etc., he'll just get a ticket on the day if he can.

I'm half tempted because I think it's right after I get paid. Might see you there.

• Like 1

Saw a Canadian band called Marianas Trench tonight, wasn't expecting much but I actually quite enjoyed it, would see them again after checking their music out more.

Moose Blood again on Thursday next, for the fourth time this year and hopefully last time for a while.

Also, Green Day got announced as headliners for British Summer Time next July, if anyone happens to be interested in them and didn't get tickets to the three gigs they announced.

On 10/2/2016 at 11:25, New Damage said:

Bought my ticket now, hopefully see you there!

• Like 1