Gigs gigs gigs

ChrisSteeleAteMyHamster

Going to see Rammstein tonight, they hopefully won't hold back on thier live show and theatrics. Then it is Spleen United on friday and then WU LYF next tuesday. I am a bit annoyed that I haven't picked up anything for march but Earth, Ulige Numre and Sleep will make up for that in april and may.

Lowerdeck, be ready for an awesome live show. I know that is what Rammstein are known for but man, I've never seen something as big and theatrical being pulled off so tightly. I mean, I think I spotted one flaw and that was one a line of flamethrowers didn't go off. And that happen one time. In a two-and-a-half hour show. So yeah, be excited. Plus, they did all of their known songs (yes, I know they are touring for their new compilation but yeah, they hit the list I wanted to hear spot on).

Only problem I had was I have known figured out (after Malk de Koijn back in November and Rammstein yesterday) that big huge concerts and crowds really aren't for me. I much rather like small intimate concerts, with a crowd of 20 people instead of 2000 people.

Wu lyf are great fun live!

How much did it cost you to see them? Would love to catch them sometime this year.

It was really cheap, about £6, although I saw them just after their album came out so they might be a bit more. Dunno if they've become more of a name since then though mind you. I saw them in a barn dance club!

Oh and that's a real shame Srn. Actual gutted for you.

Bone Thugs N Harmony on the 24th of March! :wub: And then in April, Borgore's playing nearby. Kind of interested in that show, but there's been no ticket prices set yet.

Haven't been to any gigs since seeing Green Day in June 2010 and that's waaaaay too long. That's going to change tomorrow, i'll be going to see Nightwish start their world tour.

Also going to Sonisphere Finland in June and finally seeing Metallica, for me that's a pretty big deal. Other bands include Machine Head, Gojira and Ghost, should be a great trip.

In less than two weeks I could potentially end up watching The Fall and Boredoms with Ultramantis Black. Going to be the best weekend.

If he isn't at the show in character and full regalia, that would be dark times for this, and indeed all worlds.

Sandman: I'm intrigued on how Nightwish is doing. Haven't kept up with them since the split with Tarja and her self-indulgent solo career :shifty:

Sandman: I'm intrigued on how Nightwish is doing. Haven't kept up with them since the split with Tarja and her self-indulgent solo career :shifty:

You should definitely check out the latest Imaginaerum album, the first one with the new singer: Dark Passion Play ain't too bad either, but she's much better on the new one i think. The gig last night was brilliant, little too heavy on the ballads for my liking but had a great time anyway. Actually here's some footage of couple new songs from the gig last night from someone's recording.

Edited by The Sandman

hahahah I'm sure you'll have a funny story about The Fall. Mark E. Smith seems to get better with age.

http://www.edinburghguide.com/reviews/music/rockpop/thefallhmvpicturehousereview-9467

Elena comes back on to attempt to explain that Mark is sick, he has bunions(!). It’s met with a chorus of abuse and heckling. People are walking out and mutiny is in the air.

Probably my favourite recent one!