General Movie Thread

Jimmy

So, I watched Was Anderson's Moonrise Kingdom today and it was pretty good. I loved the first half of the movie, especially

the scene at the beach with the earrings and the dance the day before the kids are found. The storm was cool too.

Yeah, I greatly dug Moonrise Kingdom. Fun little movie, maybe the best Wes Anderson movie since Tenenbaums, but I could do with rewatching Zissou.

Still need to see both of 'em. From my Anderson experiences it's:

Moonrise > Rushmore > Mr. Fox > Darjeeling Unlimited (?)

Though I did still really dig DL. Will get around to watching the others soon, emerging as one of my favourite directors actually.

I want to see this.

Seeing the Zoidberg, Bender and Spongebob voices done real time...wow. I want to see that now

Anyone watched the new Spider Man movie yet? Watching it tomorrow, can't wait :)

Yeah I saw it. It was alright. I'll talk more about it after you watch it.

The US alternative to Netflix is Netflix. >_>

Oh. Over here we have Netflix, Lovefilm (shit), and Sky Go (ultra shit). I've wired my Netflix to the US version but it still lacks films in some areas. Great for TV stuff though.