General Movie Thread

Jimmy

I love every pixar film but that one. I saw it when I was ten and I just didn't like it and haven't really given it a shot since, despite the fact everyone loves it.

I thought Monsters was excellent.

What is the one you hate?

I hated Monsters Inc.

See what I did there?

I think I'm the only person who didn't like the first one. So meh.

I think I'm the only person who hasn't even seen the first

• 2 weeks later...
Warner Bros. is moving the release of Gangster Squad to Jan. 11, postponing it from its scheduled Sept. 7 release date in order to accomodate reshoots because of a scene of a movie theater shoot-out in the completed film that became problematic in the wake of the Aurora, Colo. massacre. The studio announced the release date change late Wednesday.

• 2 weeks later...

!!!!

Duh. It's gonna be amazing. Watching it made me feel like I was in a fackin' fairy tale.

I know, I've been waiting for this ever since it was announced. Man, there are some awesome movies coming out in September/October: this, The Master, Looper, Argo, Killing Them Softly...I think my head may explode on account of all the awesome.

• 3 weeks later...