General Movie Thread

Jimmy

Guys. Anchorman 2 is like the best thing ever. Legitimately the best.

Getting together a group of my old high school friends to see it this weekend. How does it hold up against the original?

It's a lot more joke-heavy, most of them stuck with me, but one scene was (purposely) really hard to watch.

Which scene was that?

Anchorman 2 was rather funny and completely over-the-top. Like by a huge margin in comparison to the first. Though, I still think the first was better.

BUT ANYWAY LET'S TALK ABOUT HOW FUCKING GREAT WOLF OF WALL STREET IS CAUSE IT IS FUCKING GREAT.

It's a lot more joke-heavy, most of them stuck with me, but one scene was (purposely) really hard to watch.

Which scene was that?

Anchorman 2 was rather funny and completely over-the-top. Like by a huge margin in comparison to the first. Though, I still think the first was better.

BUT ANYWAY LET'S TALK ABOUT HOW FUCKING GREAT WOLF OF WALL STREET IS CAUSE IT IS FUCKING GREAT.

The dinner scene

Anchorman 2 is amazing. I've been worried since it was announced that it'd be a bit shit but it was better than I could've ever imagined. Big props to the cast who were all brilliant and the chemistry between them was as good as always.

One of the best parts was I discovered Wolf of Wall Street was a thing for the first time after seeing a trailer. I'm now beyond psyched for it, completely out of touch with what movies are coming out. I love nothing more than a DiCaprio/Scorsese movie!

I really hope Leo gets his Oscar for this too.