Cricket!

nabeel

Since Zaz demands it. My Australian squad.

Ponting

Gilchrist

Clarke

Hodge

Hussey

Haddin

Hayden

McGrath

Lee

McGill

Tait

Hogg

Symonds

White

Bracken

Am I serious? You don't know!

Edited by Misanthrope

Seing eight teams playing each other over and over again for four years for no reason is boring enough, without having to put up with the same damn eight teams playing each other for a reason at the end of the four years.

The shitty jobber teams add a bit of interest, and potential for upsets.

England's squad has been announced:

M Vaughan (capt),

J Anderson,

I Bell,

R Bopara,

P Collingwood,

J Dalrymple,

A Flintoff,

E Joyce,

J Lewis,

S Mahmood,

P Nixon,

M Panesar,

K Pietersen,

L Plunkett,

A Strauss.

Shoulda dropped Anderson and brought in Broad.

No, Andersons brand of bowling is something we would have lacked otherwise, I think he's a good choice. Except for the injury worry of course. Bopara is a strange one, why persist with Loye during the Tri-Series and then pick the player they didn't use, doesn't make sense. I'm pleased with the side though, not as strong as it should be, see Harmison and Trescothick not playing for their own personal reasons (Tresco illness, Harmy just being a pussy). What is encouraging is that we are a young side, and if they stick together we can do even better next time round.

I love watching the minnows play. I'm 100 times more likely to tune in for Scotland vs. The Netherlands than I am for Pakistan vs. India or somesuch. I get to see them play every other month.

If Australia can't win two of them, they'll drop to second in the world rankings heading into the World Cup - with South Africa having climbed from fifth to first.

First they become the first team to beat Australia by 10 wickets, then they become they first team to ever chase 336 and win.

Despite the fact that Australia was admittedly understrength, I think this is a sign that New Zealand is turning into something big..

Or maybe it's just Australia starting to slide. Two consecutive losses to both England and New Zealand... Who would have thought

First they become the first team to beat Australia by 10 wickets, then they become they first team to ever chase 336 and win.

Despite the fact that Australia was admittedly understrength, I think this is a sign that New Zealand is turning into something big..

Or maybe it's just Australia starting to slide. Two consecutive losses to both England and New Zealand... Who would have thought

Edited by Zaz

Motherfuckers give it up.

Everyone was singing our prasies after we beat Australia by 10 wickets It old everyone to be quiet it was a second string team but chasing 336 off any 11 players in the world is an incredible feat.

Edited by Krazy_K

South Africa chased down over 400 against us last year to win. The losses are more due to the fact we are trying out players before the World Cup.

We are quite obviously not at full strength, Gilchrist, Ponting, Symonds and Lee out of the side isn't easy to cover.