Cricket!

nabeel

Considering how long it's been since the Kiwis have played with a full strength team and the fact that the Aussies seemingly never get injured, I think we'll take the win no matter who's playing.

And besides...Aussie = 21 Million People, New Zealand = 4 million. OK, now we're even.

Hodge's 97 was hilarious, not as funny as his 99 though.

Go the Blackcaps.

First they become the first team to beat Australia by 10 wickets, then they become they first team to ever chase 336 and win.

Despite the fact that Australia was admittedly understrength, I think this is a sign that New Zealand is turning into something big..

Or maybe it's just Australia starting to slide. Two consecutive losses to both England and New Zealand... Who would have thought

South Africa chased down over 400 against us last year to win. The losses are more due to the fact we are trying out players before the World Cup.

We are quite obviously not at full strength, Gilchrist, Ponting, Symonds and Lee out of the side isn't easy to cover.
And Clarke and Johnson.

Dear Australia,

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Fuck you guys, all the time you pricks said we couldnt play cricket. Adam Gilchrist you can go fuck yourself, no one cares if you guys didn't want to come over and LOSE 3 GAMES IN A ROW AND FORCE A SERIES WHITE WASH. I hope your new born baby is born with no arms and no legs.

And Hussey, you fucking suck as a captain. When it's 8 from 8, put in a good bowler who doesnt crack and play the field right.

We chased 330+ twice in three days, and we're going to win the world cup, ill put anything on it.

p.s. shame zaz

Edited by Krazy_K

It's simply cause Hussey is a shit captain and the selectors are shit selectors. New Zealand have always been my second favourite team, but not anymore Krazy. I hope you (and England) don't make it past the group stages <_<

Bwahahahahahaha I hope Aus go out in the groups. It's all downhill from here you arrogant, overrated one day world 'bests'.

Seriously though a South Africa - New Zealand final would be amazing. Both teams are fantastic run chasers.

We even beat them three times with four or five of our first team out :P

Call me a traitor, but I've always enjoyed watching New Zealand and South Africa play more than Australia. Maybe it's the fact Australian victory is almost always a foregone conclusion - but I cheered on all three of New Zealand's recent victories. I still remember staying up until 3am to witness South Africa's record run chase against 'us' too.

Bwahahahahahaha I hope Aus go out in the groups. It's all downhill from here you arrogant, overrated one day world 'bests'.

Seriously though a South Africa - New Zealand final would be amazing. Both teams are fantastic run chasers.

Minnow squads for the upcoming World Cup:

Source: http://www.cricinfo.com/worldcup2007/squads/

Bermuda:

IH Romaine (captain)

DC Borden

LO Cann

DL Hemp

K Hurdle

M Jones

S Kelly

DM Leverock

DA Minors (wicketkeeper) - vice-captain

S Mukuddem

SD Outerbridge

OL Pitcher

CJ Smith

JJ Tucker

Kwame Tucker (wicketkeeper)

Canada:

JM Davison (captain)

A Bagai (wicketkeeper) - vice-captain

GEF Barnett

U Bhatti

IS Billcliff

DR Chumney

A Codrington

GR Codrington

AC Cummins

S Dhaniram

AA Mulla (wicketkeeper)

H Osinde

Qaiser Ali

AM Samad

KT Sandher

Random "fun" fact: AC Cummins is the former West Indian fast bowler, who has a one day international bowling average of 30.55 (86 wickets). However, he's approaching 41 years of age, and in a recent "minnows" tournament where he played 8 matches, took only 5 wickets at an average of 48.60 (whilst conceding more than a run a ball).

Ireland:

DT Johnston (captain)

WK McCallan (vice-captain)

AC Botha

JP Bray

KED Carroll

PG Gillespie

D Langford-Smith

JF Mooney

PJK Mooney

EJG Morgan

KJ O'Brien

NJ O'Brien (wicketkeeper)

WTS Porterfield

WB Rankin

AR White

Kenya (Semi Finalists @ the 2003 World Cup):

SO Tikolo (captain)

TM Odoyo (vice-captain)

R Bhudia

JK Kamande

T Mishra

CO Obuya

DO Obuya

N Odhiambo

PJ Ongondo

LN Onyango

MA Ouma (wicketkeeper)

ML Patel

RD Shah

AO Suji

HA Varaiya

Netherlands:

LP van Troost (captain)

Adeel Raja

PW Borren

TBM de Leede

MBS Jonkman

AN Kervezee

Mohammad Kashif

DJ Reekers

E Schiferli

J Smits (wicketkeeper)

WF Stelling

ES Szwarczynski

RN ten Doeschate

DLS van Bunge

B Zuiderent

Scotland:

CM Wright (captain)

RR Watson (vice-captain)

JAR Blain

DR Brown

GM Hamilton

RM Haq

PJC Hoffmann

DR Lockhart

RT Lyons

NFI McCallum

JD Nel

NS Poonia

GA Rogers

CJO Smith (wicketkeeper)

DF Watts

Zimbabwe:

(I know they have Test match status, but it's difficult seeing them as a genuine threat... In fact, they'll probably lose to Ireland.)

P Utseya (captain)

GB Brent

CJ Chibhabha

E Chigumbura

KM Dabengwa

T Duffin

AJ Ireland

F Kasteni

S Matsikenyeri

CB Mpofu

T Mupariwa

EC Rainsford

V Sibanda

BRM Taylor (wicketkeeper)

SC Williams

Edited by superstar2003auok

Dear Australia,

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Fuck you guys, all the time you pricks said we couldnt play cricket. Adam Gilchrist you can go fuck yourself, no one cares if you guys didn't want to come over and LOSE 3 GAMES IN A ROW AND FORCE A SERIES WHITE WASH. I hope your new born baby is born with no arms and no legs.

And Hussey, you fucking suck as a captain. When it's 8 from 8, put in a good bowler who doesnt crack and play the field right.

We chased 330+ twice in three days, and we're going to win the world cup, ill put anything on it.

p.s. shame zaz

Dear Krazy K

Beating Australia A doesn't count.

Signed,

England's 2006/7 Ashes squad.

We're second best now. How long has it been since England was in such a position?

I doubt we've ever been there.

When was the last time the Aussie one day team beat the English one day team though? (Y)