Cricket!

nabeel

Haven't watched too much of it today because I fell asleep earlier, but you've got to love this from KP. Whenever he has critics, he answers them in the best way possible.

Yeah, good innings but to say he's our star batsman, 3 test centuries in 3 (well 2 and a half) calendar years isn't exactly a brilliant return albeit he did miss a few tests around the time of the Ashes 2009. Not slagging him off, I'm a fan of him but he's been out of form and has been criticised as such for a while now, it's not like he's instantly responded to the critics. But anyway, well played KP and I hope it's the start of a rich vein of form.

Jesus fucking christ. England falling apart, Sharma on fire.

I went down the shop with one wicket down - I come back, and they're 62-5, with Strauss, Pietersen, Bell and now Trott all gone. The lead is only 250. They're in danger of losing this now.

Big innings needed from Morgan and Prior.