Cricket!

nabeel

Why do I always have to be so wrong? Broady just had to channel his inner Flintoff and have the game of his (and several other's) life.

Order to be restored by him being shit at Trent Bridge though, even though those conditions should actually suit him.

BTW, Jimmy is a God amongst men, Swann's better than Harbhajan, Mishra and every other Indian spinner not named Pragyan Ojha combined, and KP, whilst a massive douche, can't be faulted on that double. And all this England praise is coming from an Australian. Something's gone terribly wrong.

Cook's gone already. Sky tells me that the 2nd innings avg for the team batting last since the year 2000 is just 214, so we're definitely in it. Trott can't bat though, due to being off the field too long today. Straussy, Bell and KP need to deliver!

Either it's fifth wicket or a certain amount of time. Same as Tendulkar I think.

Didn't the Tendulkar one have something to do with him carrying the injury/illness into the match, versus Trott sustaining it during play?

Still don't understand that rule...

Oh yeah, why is it that whenever I brand someone as shit they end up taking a hat trick and scoring runs? Fuck you Stuart Broad, fuck you.

• Admin

Last ball before tea, Bell hits it long and it everyone believes that the fielder was unable to stop it going it out for a four. So the batsmen start walking off and the Indians just knock off the bails. And it was given out.

Thankfully, the decision ended up being reversed.

Yeah, well, the decision was only reversed because Strauss and Flower asked the Indian's if they'd re-consider their decision. The players all agreed that it'd be an awful way for Bell to go out, and wasn't in "the spirit of the game" so they kept him in. Good stuff from them.

As for the match, England are in a great position now. If they can pile on another 50-100 runs before tea tomorrow, then give themselves a session and a full day to bowl India out, this could be 2-0.