Cricket!

nabeel

The captaincy agrees with him. He's a shrewd captain, tactically...and his batting has just come on in leaps and bounds since he took over. Very impressed with how he's started in the role. Though this game isn't over yet.

still think Michael Clarke shoulda batted til the end of play yesterday and he still would have had two full days to bowl India out... They were never going to need two full days to bowl India out... Clarke has shown to me though that he does deserve the captaincy which was something I didn't think he did to start with...

It was a good win though and I look forward to more of the same in the third and fourth test...

GO WARNER GO!

Seriously, what the hell happened to India? I sem to remember England taking #1 Test Nation off them at the start of last year, now David Warner's treating their bowlers like its a Twenty20.

SSN said he should be alright. They showed him bowling this morning and he was running fine.

Typically, this will be on when I'm at work, and seeing as my working week begins tomorrow, I won't be able to watch any of this. If it goes five days, I might catch everything from lunch onwards on Saturday. When's the highlights programme on tomorrow?