EWR 2011 Stats Update: September ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

-i think jay lethal should have superstar look (H)

I haven't seen Lethal since he left TNA, but even with his Macho Man get-up, I didn't get the Superstar vibe from him. He looks like your typical 20-something dude, not particularly eye-catching or impressive physically.

I totally agree!

-CM Punk is awesome but i think his tech might be a tad high. maybe lower to 76-78? wasnt it 78 in previous updates? i think thats more fitting, but just an opinion :P

-I think Christian's brawl should be higher. He out-performed or at the very least was on Orton's level in that category during their feud and has had great brawls in the recent past in TNA with Rhyno and Abyss. 81-82 maybe?

-I think Orton's charisma should be lowered to around 90. 93 seems like an exaggeration.

Edited by Viva
  • Like 1

I haven't seen Lethal since he left TNA, but even with his Macho Man get-up, I didn't get the Superstar vibe from him. He looks like your typical 20-something dude, not particularly eye-catching or impressive physically.

i noticed that Chase Stevens has superstar look checked, so Lethal should have it. Stevens is skinny with a skid haircut and about as generic as you can look for a wrestler imo, other than the Bob Backlund look :P

Guest The Phenomenal Red

-CM Punk is awesome but i think his tech might be a tad high. maybe lower to 76-78? wasnt it 78 in previous updates? i think thats more fitting, but just an opinion :P

-I think Christian's brawl should be higher. He out-performed or at the very least was on Orton's level in that category during their feud and has had great brawls in the recent past in TNA with Rhyno and Abyss. 81-82 maybe?

-I think Orton's charisma should be lowered to around 90. 93 seems like an exaggeration.

I actually think Orton at 90 is still overrated. The guy was only really charismatic in 2003/04.

Rename Naoki Tanisaki to Naoki Tanizaki and add Tanizaki as an alter ego (is using the name for Dragon Gate UK)

Add Rich Swann to have a Dragon Gate (Toryumon) touring commitment as he'll be in Japan for the rest of the year.

Edit: Add Tomahawk Kzy to Kzy's alter egos.

Dragon Gate tag team news:

Add a tag team for Masato Yoshino and Dragon Kid at 5 exp.

Add a tag team for BxB Hulk and Akira Tozawa called Hulk + Tozawa at 5 exp.

Add a tag team for Cyber Kong and Naruki Doi at 1 exp.

Add a tag team for Naruki Doi and Kzy called Doi Darts Team at 2 exp.

Add a tag team for Naruki Doi and Naoki Tanisaki called Doi Darts Team II at 2 exp.

Add a tag team for Kzy and Tomahawk T.T called Tomahawks at 1 exp.

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

i noticed that Chase Stevens has superstar look checked, so Lethal should have it. Stevens is skinny with a skid haircut and about as generic as you can look for a wrestler imo, other than the Bob Backlund look :P

he got it?

- uncheck SS for Chase Stevens

edit:

- check Diva for Mistress Belmont

Edited by Marsl

Former WWE superstar Luke Gallows noted in an interview for GERWECK.NET that his former tag team partner Jesse (Slam Master J) is no longer active in professional wrestling, and is working as a police officer in Northern Atlanta. Slam Master J is the son of the late “Freebird” Terry “Bam Bam” Gordy.

Source: http://www.gerweck.net/2011/09/07/update-on-slam-master-j/

- Set Slam Master J/Jesse/Ray Gordy to Non-Wrestler.

Make Leo Kruger's secondary finisher the Sleeper (submission).

Turn Raquel Diaz heel and raise her charisma to 65.

Turn Conor O'Brian heel, make his gimmick enforcer and make his secondary finisher the Big Boot (impact).

Add the tag team of Tito Colon and Kenneth Cameron called "The Ascension", 1 EXP, active, finisher: Codebreaker/Backcracker.

Raise Tito Colon's charisma to 53.

Raise Damien Sandow's charisma to 71.

Rename Andy Leavine to Kevin Hackman.

Add Izza Belle Smothers as alter ego for Mickie Knuckles.

Rename Jimbo Onno to James Onno.

The Elite (Adam Revolver & Ted McNaler) are the new OVW Southern Tag Team Champions.