TEW Graphic Requests

TheWho87

Looking for someone to make me a TEW13 logo based off of the Sumerian Records sphinx logo (linked below)? Name of the company is to be Sumerian Pro Wrestling (SPW). Not exactly original but who cares? I certainly don't.

Please and thank you.

Link to the logo: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/5/58/Sumerian_Records.jpg/180px-Sumerian_Records.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Going to be starting up a new game, and I usually call my promotion Revolutionary Championship Wrestling.

It's not at all based on it but it's a real company: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revolutionary_Championship_Wrestling

I'd like some alternative options for the logo. Maybe a little bit, idk, less plain? Not married to the colors either, complete freedom as to what can be done there, although I kinda do like the silver being a part of it.. Just something about the revolution theme I like I guess, time for a change and all that. It's kind of a New Japan/British style hybrid if that helps.

I was also wondering if someone could take out the black background on the current logo and put it on something else.

I prefer to use the old CW Saton background that nobody seems to use anymore but I'll take what I can get, especially since I'm not sure if the silver text would show up anyway. Even just the png image and I can make my own.

Please and thank you, there's a lot of good work here and hopefully somebody is bored lol

DOA Wrestling UK

2ed4hgx.jpg

Fierce Females

301fx1l.jpg

Future Pro Wrestling

2d96yop.jpg

NXT Takeover

10s9g68.jpg

AJPW Gaora Television

317ejv8.jpg

WSU

nzlysz.jpg

Chikara King od Trios 2010

ekqczc.jpg33xv43t.jpg

2926zra.jpg2yxk5dx.jpg

Chikara Tag World Gran Prix 2014

2dselpx.jpg30m34vk.jpg

2qtka3t.jpg2wdoydj.jpg

PWG Battle of Los Angeles

2qc2t0o.jpgsm9doh.jpg

2iql9qt.jpg33062z5.jpg

Edited by TheWho87

Wasn't happy with the TNA World Heavyweight and WWE Title pics, especially the WWE one that seemed more like a toy, had Rock's plates and didn't really look like gold for lack of a better term. So I made my own as well as getting the best pic for the unified belt that I could find. I've seen both the black and the grey TNA belts used, so I guess it wasn't necessary, but I think the darker one is better. Trying to get a better pic for the blue X-Division Title as well.

TNA World Heavyweight Championship

6y0hzb.jpg

WWE Championship

30hoppl.jpg

WWE World Heavyweight Championship

24l075g.jpg

EDIT:

TNA X-Division Championship

2di3l20.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...