TEW Graphic Requests

TheWho87

I'm in need of a TV show logo for a new WWE divas-only show, called Pulse. I would like "Pulse" in purple letters with the WWE logo somewhere in/on it :) Otherwise you're free to do what you want :)

Thank you in advance :)

I'm in need of a TV show logo for a new WWE divas-only show, called Pulse. I would like "Pulse" in purple letters with the WWE logo somewhere in/on it :) Otherwise you're free to do what you want :)

Edited by TheWho87
  • Like 1

nwwt1y.jpg16c88y0.jpg

Edited by JuulDK

I know this is for TEW, but.......

Im wanting to start a custom companyin EWR and was wondering if somebody could make me a logoNI was hoping to base the logo off of the most recent TNA Destination X logo (2011 & 2012 one if it helps any) (of course without the TNA logo)

Company name: X-Division Wrestling

Could I get it on the TEW Silver Logo background. Thanks in advance

Hi guys,

Currently doing an XWF save and need some Pay-Per View/Event Logos. In real life they taped a few hours of TV but ultimately lost alot of their top tier talent and never landed a tv deal. They did however later repackage the footage in the form of the "Lost Episodes of the XWF" DVD and also briefly as five pay-per view installments on the Dish Network, each of which had (admittedly not so great) names. So i've decided to go with those but need event logos:

XWF: In Your Face

XWF: No More Prima Donnas

XWF: Leave it in the Ring

XWF: We've Drawn the Line

XWF: 110% Heart

Edited by JohnnyNitro

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey can anyone make a logo for me on the Togg background (155x155) and without on the Togg Background just a normal logo,  in Star Wars font that reads Legacy Wars. Any more information let me know and thanks again. :)