TEW Graphic Requests

TheWho87

• 2 weeks later...

Sky Sports (UK) have undergone a channel re-alignment and expansion - for the first time in 23 years, the old Sky Sports numbered channels are gone and in their place are a series of new channels that are dedicated to their core sports. As a result, I've put the new logos on the logo background. I've also added the logos of the new channels that are likely to become the home of wrestling output in the near future, as well as some other updated logos that I have spotted on my internet travels.

Old Channel Name - New Channel Name
Sky Sports 1 - Sky Sports Main Event
Sky Sports 2 - Sky Sports Cricket
Sky Sports 3 - Sky Sports Action
Sky Sports 4 - Sky Sports Golf
Sky Sports 5 - Sky Sports Premier League
Sky Box Office - Sky Sports Box Office

For the curious amongst you, WWE content will now air on Main Event, Action and Arena channels, as well as the usual PPV output on Box Office.

New Sky Sports UK Logos: Sky Sports (Generic), Sky Sports Action, Sky Sports Arena, Sky Sports Box Office, Sky Sports Main Event, Sky Sports Mix, Sky Sports Xtra
Sky_Sports_2017.jpgSky_Sports_Action.jpgSky_Sports_Arena.jpgSky_Sports_Box_Office_2017.jpgSky_Sports_Main_Event.jpgSky_Sports_Mix.jpgSky_Sports_Xtra.jpg

ITV Box Office (UK), SYFY (USA), Tele 5 (Germany), WGN America
ITV_Box_Office.jpgSyFy.jpgTele_5_DEU.jpgWGN_America.jpg

Edited by BiggieEllefson
added information on where WWE will be shown on channels with new logos

I am looking for two title belts for my game. I need a Raw Title and Nitro Title. I am imagining something like the Impact Wrestling Grand Championship were it has the name blasted across the middle. I have found some sort of MMA title with Nitro written across it, but not a good picture of it. Any help would be great, thanks!

impact-world-title-1554.jpg

Nitro%20MMA%2012%20-%20Isaac%20Tisdell%2

Some additional broadcaster logo updates...

ABC ME x2 (Australia); ABC, AXS TV, CBS (USA); Channel One (Australia); Das Erste [ARD] (Germany); Dish Network (USA); Fox Sports (Australia); In Demand (USA); One x2 (Germany); RTÉ One, RTÉ Two (Republic of Ireland); Sky Deutschland, Sky Italia, Sky UK (Germany, Italy, UK all use the Sky UK logo); Sky Sport (New Zealand)

ABC_ME.jpgABC_ME-1.jpgABC_US.jpgAXS_TV.jpgCBS.jpgChannel_One.jpg

Das_Erste.jpgDestination_America.jpgDish_Network.jpgFox_Sports_AU.jpgIn_Demand.jpgOne_GER.jpg

One_GER-1.jpgRTE_One.jpgRTE_Two.jpgSky.jpgSky_Sport_NZ.jpg

SVT1, SVT 2 (Sweden); TF1 (France); TSN1, TSN2, TSN3, TSN4, TSN5 (Canada); TV Asahi (Japan); TV3 (Republic of Ireland); VOX (Germany); WOWOW (Japan), YouTube

SVT1.jpgSVT2.jpgTF1.jpgTSN1.jpgTSN2.jpgTSN3.jpg

TSN4.jpgTSN5.jpgTV_Asahi.jpgTV3.jpgVOX.jpgWOWOW.jpg
You_Tube.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, YellowDiscipline said:

Hey @TheWho87, is there any way you can reupload/zip file your great TEW 2016 arena loading screens? Not sure if this is the right topic/place but it would be a great help if you could. THanks again!

They will be coming out again in my DLC graphics pack which will have some non wrestling celeb pics, but you can find all the loading screens in the spoiler :)

Spoiler

uT08G4p.jpg
NuRFip0.jpg
3RupqKp.jpg
tStKAs4.jpg
AN1LvLO.jpg
DTMow0b.jpg
kMeCaDx.jpg
Pwb5AJ4.jpg
28MHowJ.jpg
yB8XXJ3.jpg
ueCKeLd.jpg
NALXrGn.jpg
ChUJnFG.jpg
J4dSktu.jpg
HI9V0tC.jpg
pBnr6iX.jpg
acOBjJY.jpg
DyovEPo.jpg
Vui9HZi.jpg
1ARL0aw.jpg
cqFL36u.jpg
wMBYV3S.jpg
i3cWaYQ.jpg
o04kgvZ.jpg
Qt5Oxwx.jpg
CWIkicD.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, P.T. said:

Even though nobody really posts in here anymore, would Anyone be willing to cut this into the silver logo background?

IMG_0494.PNG

Z1p9RqQ.jpg 

I'm hoping this is what you wanted. If you need anything else, don't be afraid to ask and I'll try to help.

Also I'll try working on some of the other requests here but can't promise they'll turn out as I have never done the belt graphics before.

14 minutes ago, Razor1124 said:

Z1p9RqQ.jpg 

I'm hoping this is what you wanted. If you need anything else, don't be afraid to ask and I'll try to help.

Also I'll try working on some of the other requests here but can't promise they'll turn out as I have never done the belt graphics before.

That's great. Thanks a lot