TEW Graphic Requests

TheWho87

24mb4t0.jpg

Could someone take the following logo, put it on the silver logo backgroundand change the blue to red? much thanks in advance if anyone does this

banner_TNA.jpg

and if you have time, would you mind doing the same thing for this banner (just change the word wrestling into red? Thanks in advance

tna-logo-250x175.jpg (maybe like this color red, if possible)

maybe, @TheWho87, if you got some spare time

Edited by Paige Turner

because i had my draft and i created a heavyweight championship for smackdown as well as a brand new women's championship, can i get these on the gray and silver background? i honestly googled custom made championships, anything to use as pics and make the game feel a little more real lmao. i been using the old women's championship and the old wwe championship as placeholders lol

IrCdFwW.png

3aPQ1iz.png

19 hours ago, Paige Turner said:

24mb4t0.jpg

Could someone take the following logo, put it on the silver logo backgroundand change the blue to red? much thanks in advance if anyone does this

banner_TNA.jpg

and if you have time, would you mind doing the same thing for this banner (just change the word wrestling into red? Thanks in advance

tna-logo-250x175.jpg (maybe like this color red, if possible)

maybe, @TheWho87, if you got some spare time

lheZXQ9.jpg
b5xYhs7.jpg
0RpxmCZ.jpg

On 6/3/2016 at 20:32, Warhawk8492 said:

I need the following logos for my mod.

The old WWE SummerSlam logo with the new WWE logo, again I want to give someone playing as WWE the choice. Use the one below as a base if you want.

WWE-SummerSlam-Logo.2.jpg ]]]

A second SummerSlam logo also, a hybrid logo of the old and the new.

I also need a WWE Network logo with the current WWE Network logo.

I also need a CMT logo

419px-CMT_logo.svg.png

All requests are need on this background

photo Plain_Grey_Base.jpg

If someone could please make these I would greatly appreciate it, thanks in advance.

I am guessing this got forgotten by accident. Any takers?

On 18/06/2016 at 04:43, Warhawk8492 said:

I am guessing this got forgotten by accident. Any takers?

These are what you want?

8PdG0Pb.jpg0CDzC9l.jpgzAO4Y7m.jpg

On a seperate note, I didnt know you could have alternate loading screens for TEW till posting over on GDS and I've put together a few of some arenas

To add them go TEW16 > Skins > Folder for the Skin you are using > Loading and put the image in there, the game will pick a random image from the folder during a loading screen

Spoiler

Arena_Mexico.jpg
Generic_Arena_01.jpg
Generic_Arena_02.jpg
ICW_Arena_01.jpg
ICW_Arena_02.jpg
Madison_Square_Garden.jpg
Ryogoku_Kokugikan.jpg
Shinjuku_Face.jpg
TNA_Bound_for_Glory_2014.jpg
TNA_Impact_Zone.jpg
WWE_NXT.jpg
WWE_WrestleMania_29.jpg
WWE_WrestleMania_30.jpg
WWE_WrestleMania_31.jpg
York_Hall.jpg

Edited by TheWho87
  • Like 1

On 6/17/2016 at 01:48, V l a d said:

because i had my draft and i created a heavyweight championship for smackdown as well as a brand new women's championship, can i get these on the gray and silver background? i honestly googled custom made championships, anything to use as pics and make the game feel a little more real lmao. i been using the old women's championship and the old wwe championship as placeholders lol

IrCdFwW.png

3aPQ1iz.png

are these belts not good to use to get cut? i just want to make sure, i know they aren't real belts so idk how they'll look in front of the silver background

On 18/06/2016 at 20:25, V l a d said:

are these belts not good to use to get cut? i just want to make sure, i know they aren't real belts so idk how they'll look in front of the silver background

zyaNfNs.jpguliyce9.jpg

Edited by TheWho87

Could someone please make a Clash of the Champions logo with the new WWE logo? I need it for my mod. I need it on this background.photo Plain_Grey_Base.jpg

Edited by Warhawk8492

There's been some changes to some of the logos for some of the broadcasters lately, so I've attempted some pics for them (if the shadow settings are wrong, please let me know). I know that looking at the most recent TEW Real World Updates, some of these broadcasters might not be in the game, but consider this future proofing. Least I could do to give thanks for everyone's great work over the years. If anyone wants to add them to their Pic Packs, be my guest.

Amazon Video; BBC Three (UK); beIN Sports; Canale 5 (ITA); Canal 5 [XHGC-TV] (MEX); CBS Sports Network (USA); Dailymotion; DirectTV (USA); Eurosport 1, Eurosport 2 (EUR); NBC SN (USA); Network Ten (AUS); Pick (UK); Prime (NZL); Sky Sports 5, Sky Sports Box Office, W [Watch] (UK)

Amazon_Video.jpgBBC_Three.jpgbeIN_Sports.jpgCanale_5_ITA.jpgCanal_5_MEX.jpgCBS_Sports.jpg

Dailymotion.jpgDIRECTV.jpgEurosport_1.jpgEurosport_2.jpgNBC_SN.jpgNetwork_Ten.jpg

Pick.jpgPrime_NZ.jpgSky_Sports_5.jpgSky_Sports_Box_Office.jpgW.jpg

Edited by BiggieEllefson
added further broadcasters I had cut at the same time, but not uploaded
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Do or Die Wrestling
CHBL3Om.jpg

IndyGurlz
6kaFFnW.jpg

Kombat Pro Wrestling
gST9Z47.jpg

Lone Star Championship Wrestling
uNoN4za.jpg

Lucha Memes
tpDx9rL.jpg

NWA Branded Outlaw Wrestling
n7v1MQ9.jpg

NWA Mid South
jvfNneS.jpg

NWA Total Nonstop Action Wrestling
cUOnxJ2.jpg

Party World Rasslin
6JyySi7.jpg

Pro Wrestling Euskadi
uZY4QiW.jpg

Pro Wrestlign TeXas
3lMNYV3.jpg

Queens of Combat
h29Bfa6.jpg

SEAdLINNNG
2mf9A5r.jpg

WCPW Loaded
HUbI4Ur.jpg

Women of Wrestling
HAZMUAw.jpg

Women Wrestling Stars
g8E1Dk7.jpg

Wrestle Rampage
D4T0PvX.jpg

WWE Clash of Champions
vxLwdQU.jpg

On 7/3/2016 at 12:04, BiggieEllefson said:

There's been some changes to some of the logos for some of the broadcasters lately, so I've attempted some pics for them (if the shadow settings are wrong, please let me know). I know that looking at the most recent TEW Real World Updates, some of these broadcasters might not be in the game, but consider this future proofing. Least I could do to give thanks for everyone's great work over the years. If anyone wants to add them to their Pic Packs, be my guest.

Amazon Video; BBC Three (UK); beIN Sports; Canale 5 (ITA); Canal 5 [XHGC-TV] (MEX); CBS Sports Network (USA); Dailymotion; DirectTV (USA); Eurosport 1, Eurosport 2 (EUR); NBC SN (USA); Network Ten (AUS); Pick (UK); Prime (NZL); Sky Sports 5, Sky Sports Box Office, W [Watch] (UK)

Amazon_Video.jpgBBC_Three.jpgbeIN_Sports.jpgCanale_5_ITA.jpgCanal_5_MEX.jpgCBS_Sports.jpg

Dailymotion.jpgDIRECTV.jpgEurosport_1.jpgEurosport_2.jpgNBC_SN.jpgNetwork_Ten.jpg

They won't display when I download them, I don't know what I am doing wrong.

4 minutes ago, Warhawk8492 said:

They won't display when I download them, I don't know what I am doing wrong.

Thats a downside of Photobucket, copy the URL of the image, put it in your browsers search bar and go to Photobucket, on the right side under options there should be something that says download, use that and it should work.

For some reason Photobucket likes to break the image if you right click and save as.

Had an idea for the new Cruiserweight Championship - much like the Women's Title - a replica of the WWE Championshio with a different strap (Color of the Cruiserweight Classic Show), silver plates and the bottom reads "World Cruiserweight Champion"

WWE_Cruiserweight2.jpg

WWE_Cruiserweight3.jpg

Also created a WWE Trios Championship for SmackDown in my game and figured I'd share for others to use. 

WWE_Trios.jpg

@Warhawk8492 

Apologies for Photobucket not playing ball with you. Being as you probably aren't the only one with this problem, I've uploaded those graphics into my own personal webspace and listed them below.

Amazon_Video.jpgBBC_Three.jpgbeIN_Sports.jpgCanal_5_MEX.jpgCanale_5_ITA.jpgCBS_Sports.jpg

I also forgot to add one additional broadcaster to my initial post, but I discovered today that Setanta Sports (IRL) was renamed and rebranded earlier in July to eir Sport, so I have cut those logos to reflect this change.

eir Sport 1 [formerly Setanta Ireland], eir Sport 2 [formerly Setanta Sport 1] (IRL); Rai 4 (ITA)

eir_Sport_1.jpgeir_Sport_2.jpgRai_4.jpg

@Y2JFan111

WWE Backlash, WWE Battleground, WWE Extreme Rules, WWE Hell in a Cell, WWE Money in the Bank, WWE Payback, WWE Survivor Series

WWE_Backlash_16.jpgWWE_Battleground_16.jpgWWE_Extreme_Rules_16.jpgWWE_Hell_in_a_Cell_16.jpg

WWE_Money_in_the_Bank_16.jpgWWE_Payback_16.jpgWWE_Survivor_Series_16.jpg

Edited by BiggieEllefson