TEW Graphic Requests

TheWho87

On 09/08/2016 at 21:55, Paige Turner said:

Hey, @TheWho87 could I get the Pride Glory Honor Wrestling logo cut and put on the silver logo background? Thanks in Advance.

PGHWkam.jpg

nA1RxoF.jpg

On 12/08/2016 at 23:14, Wheelz316 said:

Could I get this cut on the silver logo background?10472010_433323343544536_866820459_a.jpg 

Also looking for a banner for it, but I can't find one. It's Women's Wrestling Revolution

Not the same image but an alternate on their logo

nZaws0t.jpg

1 hour ago, cerc1234 said:
Can someone make the green version of the X-Division Championship with the gray background.

@TheWho87

kXvIyBn.jpg

Any chance not tagging me in posts if you are requesting images, if you want to get stuff done quicker then there is always GIMP.

Edited by TheWho87

TNA_Tag_Titles_display_image.jpg?1321928Can someone put these in the gray background and turn the TNA logo green

latest?cb=20130718220918Can some one put this in gray background and turn the strap green as well as the logo

Edited by cerc1234
forgot a word

Can I get the WWE World Championship in a few different background colors?  I would like to have blue, purple, red, white, an american flag style, gold, and Orange?  I want to replace all the belts with identical designs but different colors.  

bzTkRh0.jpg

Like the universal belt.

Hi all, longtime user, first time poster here.

I was hoping someone could please cut each of the following belts on Kyky please? For the tag belts, would be nice to have each belt 2x, but not necessary if it's a big pain.

Singles titles

https://i.imgur.com/mqX6ceV.jpg?1

Tag titles

https://yurination.files.wordpress.com/2016/01/wwe-unified-tag-team-championship.png?w=640

Thank you in advance! And if someone else has already asked for these, please just let me know and I'll track them down.

Edited by enlsem2015