Arrested Development Returning

Hobo

WHAT!!!!!!!!! ITS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELL YEAH I am going to run around in excitement....one moment please blink.gifthumbsup.gifbiggrin.gif*ouch just pinched myself to see if I was dreaming*ohmy.gifsmile.gifthumbsup.gifwacko.gifhuh.gif....ok back now.Arrested Development rulez.

douche chiiiiiiiiiiiiiiill.

Greatness. I love you guys.

Read like Netflix vs. Showtime to me. I'd sooner have the latter because after the blunders Netflix has made within the last month re: trying to kill off their DVD service/price hikes I'd rather have a premium cable network that I can trust to be consistent.

• Like 1

Read like Netflix vs. Showtime to me. I'd sooner have the latter because after the blunders Netflix has made within the last month re: trying to kill off their DVD service/price hikes I'd rather have a premium cable network that I can trust to be consistent.

Yeah, it was, but the reference was way easier to make with HBO :shifty:

I don't have Showtime or Netflix. Goddamnit. BTJunkie, I hope you're still around in a year or so. Anyway. Just found this

Fans of Arrested Development received two great pieces of news today: the long-discussed movie is happening and it will follow on from new TV episodes of the cult show!

Creator Mitchell Hurwitz says the TV show could film next summer and focus on the main characters’ lives over the past five years.

While there’s no shooting schedule yet for the movie, Hurwitz added that the “creative aspects” are in place and negotiations will hammer out “the business side”.

I cannot wait for the show to return and for a movie. Ive watched the show a few times through Netflix now, and will most likely watch it again within the week.

Not sure how they would do a movie, but I would gladly pay to see it.

I can't wait to see what Tobias has been up to for the past five years :wub:

• 1 month later...