The Mass Effect Thread

Benji

Ellis hates robots.

If you prick us do we not bleed?

Fuck it, I'm turning face.

Ruki you're being booked in an angle tonight where I'm running in to save you from a stable beatdown.

Holla back playahs! Ruki tonight you and your tag partner Captain Eo are being booked in a 2 in 1 handicap match against...The Undahtaker!

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Incorrect. We're near the end of Shep's story, not Mass Effect.

I'd be more reassured if there was actually some kind of confirmation of that. Outside of a possible Mass Effect MMO that's been talked about for years now, I haven't heard anything concrete about more Mass Effect... :(

Also I hope they've gone balls to the walls all out on choices in this game, with it being the last of Shepard's story. Mass Effect has been okay for how different the game can get, but I want some serious possible changes this time around. Like, depending on your choice an entire world may or may not be wiped out levels of choice.

And we'll do it together Ruki. (})

... :pervert:

Are they implying that someone would just up and delete their savegames after beating ME3?

I've only ever deleted a completed ME/ME2 save once, and that was my Insanity run in the second game.

Why?

Because I just created that Shepard to run through ME2 as quick as possible to get the achievement. I did kinda grow attached to it, so I'm not entirely sure if I actually went through with it. I went through as a Sentinel, and I still have a savegame as a Sentinel Shepard, so maybe that's the Insanity playthrough.

But my point is that I've only ever considered deleting a Mass Effect save once, and it was that.

they said way back it's not the end of the franchise but the end of the trilogy and Sheppard's story.

which imo sucks. to be Sheppard is Mass Effect.

I've played Mass Effect way more than Dragon Age or any other Bioware game that isn't Starwars.

argh I've been playing SWTOR so much, and I've still got a backlog of games to play but now I have to play ME and ME2 at least once more before this. I'm sure I'm going to be start getting rather excited soon since we are like a month away.

I'm also trying to avoid the spoilers.

Anyone remember a little game named Halo 3 that was supposed to be the end of the franchise... yeah. shifty.gif

Then at the very least, they're doing what Bioware plans to do. Master Chief hasn't been in a Halo game since Halo 3.

EDIT: As a full character, I should say. I think I remember being able to unlock his armor or at least something like his in Reach.

Okay, so a BioWare employee was allowed to give out 400 codes redeemable for the ME3 demo last night. I managed to get one, and I've played through it.

It's not actually as spoiler-filled as some people think. The demo is literally the same thing we saw at E3, and there's no significant amount of story covered.