The Mass Effect Thread

Benji

• 1 month later...

Multiplayer confirmed.

Little bit let down to be honest. I love and trust Bioware, but I'd rather they concentrated on making the finalé of the story than put time into something which would probably be served much better in a spin off, or DLC.

A'la Gotham City Imposters?

I trust Bioware enough that they wouldn't taint their baby by tacking on a feature. They already sell well enough with the current fanbase that they wouldn't simply tack on multiplayer to appease to the multiplayer market. I'm confident that added it because it somehow makes sense story wise and will increase the replay value as well as add something to the overall experience.

With all that said this is the first game ever that I felt was worthy of throwing down for the Collector's Edition (should have been named the Spectre Edition dry.gif).

Out of all the franchises that have came about this console generation I think one could put up a decent argument that Mass Effect stands up right along sides Gears Of War, Uncharted, and Assassins Creed as game that were already spectacles with their first entries but have only improved on their consecutive outings. I know Mass Effect technically only has 1 sequel under it's belt so far to be judged on but even it's post release DLC has been amazing and added even more depth to the universe.

• 1 month later...

N7 addition comes with a robotic dog that will be on the Normandy, an exclusive mission and squadmate, the N7 armor and weapons pack, and alternate outfits for your team.

I just found out the the Genesis comic is on the marketplace so I won't have to buy ME1 afterall. Fuck PS3 I'll be getting this for 360 afterall I just need to do a quick runthrough of ME2 again for 360.

Ruki I will be playing this with you wub.gif