The Mass Effect Thread

Benji

• 2 weeks later...

New DLC and a hole New Game comming.

http://www.blisteredthumbs.net/2012/09/new-mass-effect-content-new-game/

http://blog.bioware.com/2012/09/18/from-aaryn-flynn/

• MASS EFFECT – Executive Producer Casey Hudson and his team are coming off an amazing eight-year run with the Mass Effect trilogy. But they’re not done yet. We are releasing more multiplayer content and we have more single-player stories coming throughout the next six months, including Omega which is coming in the Fall. But the Mass Effect universe is vast, and Casey and our teams have plans for another full game. “Where to go next?” with such a project has been a question a lot of us have been asking, and we’d all love to hear your ideas.
Edited by Michael Matzat on a Plane

Only got this recently and have been playing the hell out of it, very glad to jump into a Mass Effect game again. I've been having a bit of a problem with the Citadel though, don't know if anyone else has encountered this:

There's a mission involving a Hanar official who has been indoctrinated by the Reapers and Kasumi accompanies you on it. You're meant to access terminals to find information which leads you to the official (I think, don't have the mission details in front of me). In the section of the Citadel where all the refugees are being put (the cargo bay (?)), it says there's a terminal you can access near the entrance. I'm fairly sure I know where the terminal is but there's no option to do anything with it at all even with it highlighted on the map, it's annoying the crap out of me because I'd kind like to finish the mission. Garrus is also on the map and I can't speak to him.

Also, I've just about managed to stop shitting my pants every time the Reapers appear while scanning a system. The noise is terrifying!

EDIT: Also, Jack with a weird ponytail thing? Hot wub.gif.

Edited by badotori

The terminal is in the hallway before you get in to the refugee camp proper.

And I enjoyed the game the first time through, even in spite of the ending. Mostly because I chose the ending that made the most sense, in spite of it doing some things that were totally more bad guy than good guy.

I'm hoping that they do the first contact war at some point, even if just in flashback play.

It would definitely be interesting to see, especially if you get to fight the Battle of Shanxi, or if you actually get to be involved in the Second Fleet's handing of the Turians' asses to the Turians.

They should do a whole story based around Jack.

Just because, well, Jack.

Can't, she's dead... :shifty:

A game based around Garrus would be good. Or a Krogan, since they're so much fun in MP.

Fun note: I recently played an MP match that was all Krogans. I was one of two vanguards, and holy sheeit, it was almost nothing but huge guns and charge attacks, interrupted by peacetime bouts of headbanging.

Ever since the Earth DLC came out, I've been busting my ass to get an N7 character. I've redeemed countless Premium Spectre Packs as well as Standard ones. I've done a ridiculous number of Platinum runs with my Salarian Engineer on Firebase White and Firebase Glacier.

I have yet to get a single N7 character.

Today, when I redeemed yet another Premium Spectre Pack, one of the cards I got was for character training. On my Female Human Sentinel. This was a PREMIUM. SPECTRE. PACK... and I got a fuckin' Female Human Sentinel training card. Don't get me wrong, I loved the Geth Shotgun upgrade, but still. The only character card I got... was a Female Human Sentinel.

What the fuck, Bioware?!