Grand Theft Auto V

IzzyX

Robbed my first armored truck! It wasn't particularly exciting as I shot the guards who were trying to load the money into the truck. Jumped some fences to escape the two star wanted level and walked away with my ill gotten cash.

All robberies been the same for everyone? Or different circumstances/rewards?

Got Michael's Flying skill maxed out, at least according to the thing that updates in the corner saying 100/100 for Flying. Gave up once I got to the helicopter stuff because for the life of me I cannot fly that thing well at all.

Also did some hunting for the first time. Seems pretty nice so far. Although, I might have gotten some hunting done earlier if you count running a cougar down with a pick-up as "hunting." Would have made Red Dead Redemption less stressful if I could do that <_<

For missions for the characters, does anyone know if the Freaks and Geeks stuff count towards the number that shows during the character switch thing? Or is that number solely story missions?

EDIT: I'm also glad I'm not the only one who gave Trevor the Hogan look :P I did clean up his outfit, though. Got him a nice plaid button up and put on some blue work pants for him (since I had stopped at a discount store to save the game and quit).

Edited by Vitamin E