Some thread about the law surrounding parody

Serious Parody

It's just shameless the way people will take your name in order to give your game a five star review. I'm telling you right now, it's the best wrestling game on the iphone. In the words of Benoit. Prove me wrong.

Is this a joke?

The first part was a joke but you'd be hard pressed to find a better wresting game on the iPhone. One doesn't exist.

The only two things to drink in my fridge is expired milk and a generic brand 2-liter of cola. Just because the cola might be better than the milk, doesn't mean I'd pay $10 to drink it.

Nor would I. That would be a poor investment. However, Wrestling Manager is a good game and you appear to be a wrestling management game fan otherwise what the hell are you doing here? So, a game that you will probably like - that as other people in this thread have said is quite deep and so will last a while - for a measly $9.99.

Hey buy or don't buy it. I'd love for you to enjoy it, it was made for wrestling fans like you but I'm not going to beg for your business.

The exact quote is "it seems like it might be a pretty deep game, one I'd put a fair amount of time into." Key words being IT SEEMS LIKE IT MIGHT BE. You've so far deflected all constructive criticisms of your game and it's price by coming up with ridiculous facts and numbers that can not be true whatsoever, and are now lying about reviews and compliments towards the game. Just stop.

I assume they have to say IT SEEMS LIKE IT MIGHT BE because it crashes every five minutes. BEST GAME EVER.

It's just shameless the way people will take your name in order to give your game a five star review. I'm telling you right now, it's the best wrestling game on the iphone. In the words of Benoit. Prove me wrong.

Is this a joke?

The first part was a joke but you'd be hard pressed to find a better wresting game on the iPhone. One doesn't exist.

The only two things to drink in my fridge is expired milk and a generic brand 2-liter of cola. Just because the cola might be better than the milk, doesn't mean I'd pay $10 to drink it.

Nor would I. That would be a poor investment. However, Wrestling Manager is a good game and you appear to be a wrestling management game fan otherwise what the hell are you doing here? So, a game that you will probably like - that as other people in this thread have said is quite deep and so will last a while - for a measly $9.99.

Hey buy or don't buy it. I'd love for you to enjoy it, it was made for wrestling fans like you but I'm not going to beg for your business.

The exact quote is "it seems like it might be a pretty deep game, one I'd put a fair amount of time into." Key words being IT SEEMS LIKE IT MIGHT BE. You've so far deflected all constructive criticisms of your game and it's price by coming up with ridiculous facts and numbers that can not be true whatsoever, and are now lying about reviews and compliments towards the game. Just stop.

I assume they have to say IT SEEMS LIKE IT MIGHT BE because it crashes every five minutes. BEST GAME EVER.

Well what do you expect, with their measly $250,000 budget? A working game? Please, you have to shell out at least $500,000 for that.

Is this a joke?

Wasn't it JBH who said that, anyway? So again, he's really not giving a review of the game as much as trying to spite all the It Guyz.

• Like 1

I wonder why nobody has asked for proof that the game cost $250,000 to get on the market as it is obvious people dont believe that figure.

But I just assumed people would expect a picture of a napkin with random numbers written on it with "250k" at the bottom.

Guest JukeboxHero

Um, no. I said it looked like a deep game because it looks like a deep game. SHOCKING, I know.

The names are all I've browsed so far. And yes, I find them amusing.

And yes, the game looks great and it looks deep. I look forward to exploring it more.

I wonder why nobody has asked for proof that the game cost $250,000 to get on the market as it is obvious people dont believe that figure.

But I just assumed people would expect a picture of a napkin with random numbers written on it with "250k" at the bottom.

Probably something more like this:

5o5bvl.jpg

The exact quote is "it seems like it might be a pretty deep game, one I'd put a fair amount of time into." Key words being IT SEEMS LIKE IT MIGHT BE.

You got me there, he was slaughtering my game when he said "It seems like it might be a pretty deep game, one I'd put a fair amount of time into".

Are you serious bro?

Who has said it was quite deep?

Someone did, look back, you'll see.

Honestly, people like you are the reason why I still keep my liking for wrestling in the closet.

Also, this whole topic has gotten pretty boring. I want to know what JBH got his dad.

Nothing because it would require him to leave his basement.

Guest JukeboxHero
So.. just from browsing the names you can say it looks like a deep game?

Seriously?

We know you hate the EWB Clique.. but this is a little bit silly.

I browsed the wrestlers and a some of the game's interface. I haven't actually booked anything yet.

Edited by JukeboxHero

Probably something more like this:

5o5bvl.jpg

IT'S LIKE IM IN A REAL BUDGET MEETING AT APPLE!

Serious Parody, you get hassled about the price and have been given plenty of complaints/skepticism, and YOU have the audacity to ask someone if they are serious? Are YOU serious, parody?

Edited by Vitamin E

Um, no. I said it looked like a deep game because it looks like a deep game. SHOCKING, I know.

And yes, the game looks great and it looks deep. I look forward to exploring it more.

Are your parents siblings? Were you dropped on your head? Did you have part of your brain removed?

• Like 1

The exact quote is "it seems like it might be a pretty deep game, one I'd put a fair amount of time into." Key words being IT SEEMS LIKE IT MIGHT BE.

You got me there, he was slaughtering my game when he said "It seems like it might be a pretty deep game, one I'd put a fair amount of time into".

Are you serious bro?

IT WASN'T A REVIEW, IT WAS AN ASSUMPTION. I could sit here and say that WWE 12 looks like the greatest wrestling game ever invented, but I've only seen a little bit of the matchplay and the wrestlers involved. Do you see what I'm getting at?

I asked for proof, he said something about 6 Mac's, obviously there is a version of the iMac that costs $40k I am unaware of.

• Like 1

Guest JukeboxHero

Are your parents siblings? Were you dropped on your head? Did you have part of your brain removed?

I LOOKED THROUGH THE INTERFACE OF THE GAME AS WELL!

• Like 1