Some thread about the law surrounding parody

Serious Parody

You are a liar, though.

Point me to a single lie.

And I'm not talking about one where you think somethings not true, I'm talking about an actual time where I lied.

That everything in the game is 100% original and fictional.

That and your IGN thread.

Show me a wrestler named Able that looks like Able in any wrestling company in the world.

And I didn't lie in the IGN thread I said "What gave me away the signature or the icon" If you look they are Wrestling Manager logos and links.

Able's likeness is based on someone else's.. I also like how that is your example and not Rod Van Damn or such.

Rod Van Damn is such a bad example too. Yes, Rob Van Dam took his name from Jean Claude Van Damme. He also then spent years developing a persona that has nothing to do with Jean Claude Van Damme beyond using a lot of kicks. A wrestling sim doesn't have that same luxury.

You are a liar, though.

And I'm not talking about one where you think somethings not true, I'm talking about an actual time where I lied.

Show me a wrestler named Able that looks like Able in any wrestling company in the world.

And I didn't lie in the IGN thread I said "What gave me away the signature or the icon" If you look they are Wrestling Manager logos and links.

Able's likeness is based on someone else's.. I also like how that is your example and not Rod Van Damn or such.

You posed as a loser fan excited that it was finally out. IT'D TAKE A CRAZY SOB TO RELEASE THIS NEAR WWE 12 LOLZ.

Name a wrestler who's not being influenced by another wrestler? That's not what makes someone an original character. Sting is an original character, he's based on The Crow. Jack Swagger is an original character but he's essentially a tall kurt angle. Randy Orton is an original character except he's the Viper to Austins Rattle Snake and he's using the RKO which is a Diamond Cutter and he's got a skin head like a million other wrestlers before him. Ric Flair is 100% an original character but The Nature Boy was heavily influenced.

You are a liar, though.

You posed as a loser fan excited that it was finally out. IT'D TAKE A CRAZY SOB TO RELEASE THIS NEAR WWE 12 LOLZ.

Name a wrestler who's not being influenced by another wrestler? That's not what makes someone an original character. Sting is an original character, he's based on The Crow. Jack Swagger is an original character but he's essentially a tall kurt angle. Randy Orton is an original character except he's the Viper to Austins Rattle Snake and he's using the RKO which is a Diamond Cutter and he's got a skin head like a million other wrestlers before him. Ric Flair is 100% an original character but The Nature Boy was heavily influenced.

:lmao: :lmao:

I can't wait to see that argument used when the WWE take legal action.

You are a liar, though.

:huh:

You are a liar, though.

Okay, maybe my I did steal their likenesses. But so what? Wrestling is built on plagiarism. If it weren’t for someone plagiarizing Buddy Rogers we wouldn’t have Ric Flair. If someone hadn’t ripped off Kurt Angle, there’d be no Jack Swagger. Randy Orton, Sting, Glacier, hah! Steve Austin, Eric Draven, Sub Zero. Your Honor, you take away our right to steal ideas, where are they gonna come from? Her?

• Like 6

So what does Orton 3:16 say? :shifty:

"I just whipped your ass". But he's talking literally. He brings a donkey to the ring. Because it's a parody.

A serious parody, I hope. :shifty: