Some thread about the law surrounding parody

Serious Parody

Why not, you know, let people talk about the actual game rather than attacking the creator? That could be a lot of fun.

This game looks like shit.

The graphics look like shit.

The gameplay sounds like shit.

The artwork looks like shit.

The 100% original wrestler names are shit.

And...I just don't like it.

We have let people talk about the game, we've not just allowed it, we've encouraged it. They've promptly told us the game has more glaring holes in it than the creator's arguments.

You posed as a loser fan excited that it was finally out. IT'D TAKE A CRAZY SOB TO RELEASE THIS NEAR WWE 12

I didn't pose, I am a fan, A HUGE FAN and you're damn right I'm excited that it's out. I've spent years working my way into this position and the amount of emails I've had today to tell me how great the game is has been amazing. Granted, I wish there weren't any crashes but we'll get that fixed asap.

And I do think it's a crazy idea to release a game at the same time as WWE 12. Especially considering the reviews that's getting.

You are a liar, though.

Point me to a single lie.

And I'm not talking about one where you think somethings not true, I'm talking about an actual time where I lied.

That everything in the game is 100% original and fictional.

That and your IGN thread.

Show me a wrestler named Able that looks like Able in any wrestling company in the world.

And I didn't lie in the IGN thread I said "What gave me away the signature or the icon" If you look they are Wrestling Manager logos and links.

Able's likeness is based on someone else's.. I also like how that is your example and not Rod Van Damn or such.

You posed as a loser fan excited that it was finally out. IT'D TAKE A CRAZY SOB TO RELEASE THIS NEAR WWE 12 LOLZ.

Okay, maybe my I did steal their likenesses. But so what? Wrestling is built on plagiarism. If it weren't for someone plagiarizing Buddy Rogers we wouldn't have Ric Flair. If someone hadn't ripped off Kurt Angle, there'd be no Jack Swagger. Randy Orton, Sting, Glacier, hah! Steve Austin, Eric Draven, Sub Zero. Your Honor, you take away our right to steal ideas, where are they gonna come from? Her?

This pyramid looks good.

Anyway, just wondering when it comes out on Android?

Guest flierthananostrich
Unfortunately, it seems as if JukeboxHero is here for the long hau

Are you serious bro.

Pretty cool game if you ask me but its a lawsuit waiting to happen folks.

• Like 1

All tomfoolery aside, I would have thought some of you elitists would be interested in this game, you can even play as CHIKARA! Well, obviously they had to Seriously Parody the name first and change it to Shakira.

And they had to change the name of that to Columbian McHumblebreast.

• Like 1

Unfortunately, it seems as if JukeboxHero is here for the long hau

Are you serious bro.

Pretty cool game if you ask me but its a lawsuit waiting to happen folks.

Ugh, why do people do this?

Edited by McDanlad's

I so hope this thread winds up in the HoF