Some thread about the law surrounding parody

Serious Parody

SERIOUS PARODY LOOK AT THIS

OK, serious question: did you contact WWE's legal team with your characters? Because these are not original characters and are treading on the toes of the liklinesses of their trademarks.

DID YOU LOOK SERIOUS PARODY BECAUSE I HOPE YOU DID LOOK. DO YOU WANT ME TO POST IT AGAIN BELOW SO YOU ARE CERTAIN YOU LOOKED?

OK, serious question: did you contact WWE's legal team with your characters? Because these are not original characters and are treading on the toes of the liklinesses of their trademarks.

WHEN A QUESTION IS ASKED 10 TIMES YOU SHOULD ANSWER IT SERIOUS PARODY.

What the fuck is this?

• Admin

I hate that I'm so late to this party, but you say Scott Rogers contacted you about a job? You wouldn't be pulling our leg about all of this, would you?

...Most of the good jokes have already been taken, I had to do some outside research.sad.gif

They went out for a couple of drinks afterwards to celebrate.

Heard that they got absolutely legless.

• Like 1

I hate that I'm so late to this party, but you say Scott Rogers contacted you about a job? You wouldn't be pulling our leg about all of this, would you?

...Most of the good jokes have already been taken, I had to do some outside research.sad.gif

They went out for a couple of drinks afterwards to celebrate.

Heard that they got absolutely legless.

Cut it out, guys.

• Like 1

DID YOU LOOK SERIOUS PARODY BECAUSE I HOPE YOU DID LOOK. DO YOU WANT ME TO POST IT AGAIN BELOW SO YOU ARE CERTAIN YOU LOOKED?

What the fuck is this?

An attempt to get a straight answer out of him.

It's going well so far

Guest JukeboxHero

So what's everyone doing tomorrow?

24 hour session on Wrestling Manager?

Woo Woo Woo!!

Or as somebody posted it in the original Wrestling Manager thread.....

Oww Oww Oww, you're aware of it!

I kid.

What the fuck is this?

I couldn't think how to get his attention :crying:

So what's everyone doing tomorrow?

24 hour session on Wrestling Manager?

Woo Woo Woo!!

Or as somebody posted it in the original Wrestling Manager thread.....

Oww Oww Oww, you're aware of it!

I kid.

What a turncoat!

JukeboxHero is the (thirty) third man!

NEW NEW NEW BULLY ORDER!

What the fuck is this?

Look what you've done Parody! You've made him cry!

Shame on you.

I like how the original pst is getting a smaller and smaller window every time we quote it. It's so small and cute now

What the fuck is this?

Shame on you.

I like how the original pst is getting a smaller and smaller window every time we quote it. It's so small and cute now

:huh:

What the fuck is this?

Shame on you.

:huh:

Batisthree

He treads for kilometers within this abyss of peril.

Especially considering the reviews that's getting.

You have three reviews, one of them is you, and the other is from a website you've partnered with.

Metacritic lists one review for WWE '12, and it's a 9.0 from IGN.

Also, the quote pyramid is actually stupid, stop it.

• Like 1