Some thread about the law surrounding parody

Serious Parody

As others have said, he doesn't have a point. I don't give a shit if it's $2, $10 or $200, it's my money, I'm not wasting it and screw you for telling me I should.

JBH stop fucking verbally fellating the guy, just because he was the starting point of your stupid anti-bullying campaign. Recognize that the criticism that's been offered to him has been well thought out and respectful, when people very easily could have been dicks, especially after his response to it. He's getting feedback directly from potential consumers and he's basically told us to shove it and stop complaining.

But why am I wasting my time saying this to you? He could be charging $50 for the game and it could be awful and you'd still be in here crowing about how wonderful it is, simply because of how we first responded to his game idea.

In short, the only person who's purchased the game is the only person on here who would praise it as much as Serious Parody. Let me know when someone who has an unbiased opinion actually buys the game.

• Like 4

I'm wondering if JukeboxHero even bought the game. I'm looking at the download screen now and it still has no ratings or reviews. If it was as hilarious and awesome as he claims, you'd think he'd have at least taken the two seconds to give it a 5* rating.

In order to Seriously Parody Meltzer, you rate the game from 1 to 5 moons.

• Like 2

I'm wondering if JukeboxHero even bought the game. I'm looking at the download screen now and it still has no ratings or reviews. If it was as hilarious and awesome as he claims, you'd think he'd have at least taken the two seconds to give it a 5* rating.

He's confused because generally he can only +1 things, too many option here.

• Like 2

Guest JukeboxHero

I never said the game was awesome. I said the names were hilarious. That's it. That's as far as I've gotten, I'm pretty swamped this weekend. But saying I found an aspect of the game hilarious is clearly fellating the guy like Maxx said. CLEARLY.

Seriously, I downloaded the game and said I liked what I saw. But whatever. Continue to blow it out of proportion.

I'll review it in the App Store once I fully explore the game. To rate it before I've actually dived into it would be dishonest.

And to disprove another thing somebody said on here, I didn't rep jocky's posts. I believe the mods and admins can look into that, right?

In any event, I also noticed there were some in game purchasing options if you wished to speed up your progress in the game. Kind of like the eagle thing in Angry Birds.

Guest JukeboxHero

In-game purchases are hardly exclusive to Angry Birds. I believe other games like Hanging With Friends, Words With Friends, and other games have such options available.

EDIT: Um, okaaaaay, Maxx.....

I bought the game and have only had time to browse it. I meant I haven't really had time to actually play it.

But if you enjoy passing judgment on games before you've fully had a chance to see what it's all about and what it has to offer, then bully for you.

I'll be sure to read two pages of a book and make a review based on that.

Edited by JukeboxHero

Nevermind. I found it. I think I'll pass this one. Sorry.

wow, this is very pricey. How does the IAP play into this?

It looks interesting and very polished from the screens, but $9.99 seem too much...

...so pretty much universal feedback.

• Like 1