Rugby!

Karizma

Does anyone give the Warriors a chance of making the gf?

I mean they do have a decent record against the Storm and they are a team that can surprise you.

Warriors and Storm in Melbourne?

Just look at the history - That's all I'm going to say lest I jinx the Kiwi's.

Shit refereeing.

A clearly cheap shot with the elbow to the head while the guy is on the ground, Disgraceful - Where's Shanahan when you need him?

I'll go back to not paying attention to Rugby for another year.

There was some definite calls that shoudl have happened, but in the end. Manly out-played us through a bulk of the game.

I did expect a Warriors come back at the end as they always do that. but it just wasn;t enough.

Congrats to Manly, but screw them too :D

NZ vs AUS test match OCT 16.

What I don't get, is this constant bullcrap we are being fed from manly players/fans/officials & the media that Manly are the most hated club (particularly in this state).

I guarantee you that if you held a gun to the average league loving new south welshman and ask them to support either the Roosters or Manly in a grand final, the ones that didnt opt for death would be supporting Manly.

A lot of this negative feeling towards Manly was because, sure people hate them but it's also the fact that the Warriors(regardless of their country of origin) are a likeable team.

For me personally I'd opt for a Manly win over the Roosters, Titans & most probably the Cowboys now to, because I've had my fill of that twat Thurston. I'm not too keen on the merged teams either. Oh and possibly the Dogs to (but it'd be a closer race nowadays because I don't hate the Dogs so much since Willie Mason left)

Random tidbits from my year in tipping on Footy tips.com

-I tipped the home team 61% of the time.

-I won 2 WHOPPER vouchers this year by tipping all games correctly in a round. :pervert:

-I finished in the top 24% of all members on footytips.com.au with a rank of 32,164 out of 131,611.

-I finished with a total score of 128 and total margin of 315*. (8 games per week)

-I tipped my favourite team the Rabbitohs 70% of the time. They won 46% of the time. The rest of footytips.com.au tipped Rabbitohs 39% of the time.

-I beat Roy Masters (Rugby League journalists) by 2 tips. He finished on a score of 126.

-Jason Taylor (Former Rugby Player and Coach) beat me by 1 tip. He finished on a score of 129.

• 1 month later...

Friday night Pro 12 Scores-

Ulter 24- 17 Scarlets. Scarlets 8 game unbeaten run over.

Leinster 52- 9 Cardiff Blues. Blues got smashed by a much better team.

Edinburgh 50-10 Aironi. Gotta feel sorry for Aironi. Good hattrick of tries by Tim Visser mind.

Connacht 13- 15 Treviso. Turns out Treviso arn't as shit as they used to be. Impressive.