Rugby!

Karizma

• Admin
England team to play Ireland in the Six Nations championship at Twickenham on 17 March: B Foden (Northampton Saints); C Ashton (Northampton Saints), M Tuilagi (Leicester Tigers), B Barritt (Saracens), D Strettle (Saracens); O Farrell (Saracens), L Dickson (Northampton Saints); A Corbisiero (London Irish), D Hartley (Northampton Saints), D Cole (Leicester Tigers), M Botha (Saracens), G Parling (Leicester Tigers), T Croft (Leicester Tigers), C Robshaw (Harlequins, capt), B Morgan (Scarlets). Replacements: L Mears (Bath Rugby), M Stevens (Saracens), T Palmer (Stade Francais), P Dowson (Northampton Saints), B Youngs (Leicester Tigers), C Hodgson (Saracens), M Brown (Harlequins).

Strettle starts after recovering from a sternum injury.

Grand Slam win was amazing. So much better than the last two because this time we were favourites going in, held up well to the pressure and groin out results. We played sone good rugby as well.

Even better that the team is so young, and the likes of North, Warberton, Cuthbert and Faletau are just going to get better and better.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

6-6 now.

Oh and fuck Origin for screwing with my fantasy team. Every single one of my 17 players were either playing in Origin(and thus ineligible to play club games)or were playing for one of the 6 teams that had a bye.

I had to use both my transfers just to get a mere 2 players to get me any points! :angry:

6-6 now.

Oh and fuck Origin for screwing with my fantasy team. Every single one of my 17 players were either playing in Origin(and thus ineligible to play club games)or were playing for one of the 6 teams that had a bye.

I had to use both my transfers just to get a mere 2 players to get me any points! :angry:

Haha, I had a good 6 in last week and should have a full team this week. It's the only time of your I hate rabbithos players, fucking queenslanders. We're looking good!

Mother fucking bam! Yes! Yes! Yes!

Good win, I'm looking forward to game three and hopefully we can rape these bananna shelving QLDers to take out the series. Tonight's game was a origin masterclass, it was brutal!

Game three should e a ripper.... Unless QLD win of course.

• 3 months later...

Halfback Adam Reynolds leads South Sydney demolition of Canberra in second NRL semi-final

862815-adam-reynolds.jpg

Sensational ... Rabbitohs halfback Adam Reynolds ran the show against Canberra. Source: News Limited

South Sydney are one step away from a first grand final appearance in 41 years after brushing aside Canberra 38-16 in Saturday's NRL semi-final at ANZ Stadium.

Rookie halfback Adam Reynolds was the star of the show for the Rabbitohs, scoring a try and kicking seven goals on his way to becoming only the second player in the club's history to chalk up more than 200 points in a season.

Eric Simms was the last player to record that feat in 1970 - the year the Rabbitohs won the 19th of their 20 premierships - and they must now beat Canterbury next Saturday if they are to add to that tally.

The win was Souths' first finals victory in 25 years.

Tries from Reynolds, Andrew Everingham and Sam Burgess helped the home side into a 20-10 advantage at halftime, but despite being on the back foot for the majority of the opening stanza, tries from Sam Williams and Sandor Earl, just before the break, gave the Raiders some hope.

The second half started in a similar fashion, with Reynolds, criticised for his quiet performance in the loss the Melbourne last week, continuing to shine.

Despite being under pressure from two Raiders players, the 23-year-old somehow threaded a grubber towards the end-goal area that deceived Josh Dugan, and Dylan Farrell pounced to score.

Michael Maguire's side looked in full control, but a risky no-look pass from back-rower Dave Taylor was punished when the Raiders won possession, floated the ball out wide towards Reece Robinson, and the winger scored his 17th try in an impressive debut season.

Dugan's conversion closed the gap to 10 points once again, but Souths continued to press in attack.

John Sutton was held up just short of the line on the hour-mark, only for Shaun Berrigan to be punished for the Raiders for not being square of the marker.

Reynolds kicked the penalty and four minutes later the game was iced when a penalty try was awarded to the hosts after Greg Inglis was hauled back by Blake Ferguson without the ball.

And 10 minutes from time Reynolds produced a perfectly-weighted kick to the right corner after Inglis made a 50-metre break, to turn defence into attack, and Everingham did well to get the ball down and score

• 1 month later...
  • Admin
England make five changes for Saturday's match against Fiji at Twickenham, the opening game of the autumn international programme. Leicester hooker Tom Youngs will make his debut in a side captained by Chris Robshaw, who missed the 14-14 draw with South Africa in June.

Charlie Sharples replaces the suspended Chris Ashton on the right wing, Ugo Monye comes in for the injured Ben Foden on the left and Brad Barritt replaces Jonathan Joseph in the centres.

England team to play Fiji at Twickenham on Saturday:

A Goode; C Sharples, M Tuilagi, B Barritt, U Monye; T Flood, D Care; J Marler, T Youngs, D Cole, T Palmer, G Parling, T Johnson, C Robshaw ©, T Waldrom.

Replacements: D Paice, D Wilson, M Vunipola, J Launchbury, T Wood, B Youngs, O Farrell, M Brown.