Rugby!

Karizma

Official NRL Tipping comp

code: 272437

name: Southern Stars

NRL Dream Team

code: 720314

name: Southern Stars

I got an email from the nrl site asking if I wanted to reactivate my account and I thought I'd create a tipping comp/dream team for us guys.

Also if we want to do a draft, we can still do that and i think the fox sports dream team is using a draft style this year.

I've been following the Six Nations this weekend (not so natural for a Belgian) and must say... great sport & drama. I was rooting for the Italians (the underdog) against the French and the game was great. Looking forward to the coming weeks.

I do have a question about rugby in general. In 2015 there's the World Cup. The top 3 of each group automatically qualifies for the next one. So what happens if one of the Six Nations-countries (maybe Scotland or Italy) ends fourth or fifth? The qualification for Europe is now done with the European Nations Cup, but the 6 top-countries don't compete there...

(btw... Belgium is rising in rugby too... they played well against Georgia this weekend only losing 17-13. Who knows, maybe they'll qualify for the WC!)

• 1 month later...
  • Admin

Ben Youngs, Owen Farrell, Tom Croft and Joe Marler have been recalled to England's starting XV for Saturday's Six Nations decider against Wales.

Leicester scrum-half Youngs, 23, is in for Danny Care while fly-half Farrell, who missed the win over Italy with a thigh injury, replaces Toby Flood.

Flanker Croft, who has made only six appearances since returning from a broken neck, replaces James Haskell.

Harlequins' loose-head prop Joe Marler reclaims his place from Mako Vunipola.

Meanwhile, second row Joe Launchbury retains his place in the starting line-up after shaking off an elbow injury.

England team: A Goode (Saracens); C Ashton (Saracens), M Tuilagi (Leicester), B Barritt (Saracens), M Brown (Harlequins); O Farrell (Saracens), B Youngs (Leicester); J Marler (Harlequins), T Youngs (Leicester), D Cole (Leicester), J Launchbury (Wasps), G Parling (Leicester), T Croft (Leicester), C Robshaw (Harlequins, capt), T Wood (Northampton).

Replacements: D Hartley (Northampton), D Wilson (Bath), M Vunipola (Saracens), C Lawes (Northampton), J Haskell (Wasps), D Care (Harlequins), T Flood (Leicester), B Twelvetrees (Gloucester).

I'm quite worried about England's chances this Saturday. Wales have been gathering momentum since their opening defeat against Ireland, whereas England seem to have ambled towards victory in their last three games, with Italy putting them on the back foot for most of the second half last weekend. Based on current form, I'd see Wales as favourites.

Absolutely amazing! Wales were brilliant, England just couldn't keep up. From

The first scrum we had the measure of them. Not a bad performance in the side. Couldn't be happier. And first time since the 70's we'd defended a championship

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Admin
Lions team for First Test vs. Australia: Leigh Halfpenny (Wales), Alex Cuthbert (Wales), Brian O'Driscoll (Ireland), Jonathan Davies (Wales), George North (Wales), Jonathan Sexton (Ireland), Mike Phillips (Wales); Alex Corbisiero (England), Tom Youngs (England), Adam Jones (Wales), Alun Wyn Jones (Wales), Paul O'Connell (Ireland), Tom Croft (England), Sam Warburton (Wales, capt), Jamie Heaslip (Ireland).
Replacements: Richard Hibbard (Wales), Mako Vunipola (England), Dan Cole (England), Geoff Parling (England), Dan Lydiate (Wales), Ben Youngs (England), Owen Farrell (England), Sean Maitland (Scotland).

• 2 weeks later...