Rugby!

Karizma

Bonsie, 12characters, Misanthrope, Anti-Hero and myself are all rugby league fans. We follow the NRL, not the Superleague though.

And coming up in August? That's only 8 months away :rolleyes:

Edited by King Kong In The Diary Cube

I can forgive your disdain for league if you're choosing football/soccer over it. If it's for love of Yawnion, though, for shame.

unfortunately for you, it's for both.

I used to play union as a winger and do enjoy the game. I guess it's about what you're brought up with.

I find league boring and union more tactical... (Y)

As I stated earlier, CWB, I follow London, as I'm from London, though when younger, supported certain players at Wigan (Offiah, Robinson, Radlinski).

I prefer Rugby League at Club level, and Union at International level. Vice versa to that, I don't like either for some reason (Leage International, Union Club just sucks IMO).

I'm a Bulls fan and go to every home game.

We've been slated for a lot of our signings this season along with letting Robbie Paul, Jamie Peacock and others go. I don't see the problem, we've got a better squad overall this year IMO, just as long as Fielden goes nowhere we're fine.

just as long as Fielden goes nowhere we're fine.

Have you heard the rumours that Fielden and Sydney's Adrian Morley may be 'traded'? For Bradford's sake, I hope it never happens. Fielden is one of the top props in the world. Morley's just a glorified swinging arm.