EWR 2011 Stats Update: December ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

I didn't get as much as I wanted to done this month, so I'll have to play catch-up in December. But, I have recorded all of the posts in the November thread, so no need to repeat any info that was given in there... I'll get to it.

Currently, the plan is to have January, 2012 out on December 30th. As always, plans change, but that's my target at the moment.

I'll likely take tomorrow (Sunday) off from EWR and go over some things Monday... Plan to have a post with some notes by the middle of the week, if not before.

-Bill

MegaUpload:

FULL: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YFY21IZA

DATA: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WZ0Q553K

EWR-BEG: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=15RWDF62

MediaFire:

FULL: http://www.mediafire.com/?o2gd522a4m4p3ax

DATA: http://www.mediafire.com/?9e26h53735hvg19

EWR-BEG: http://www.mediafire.com/?oxq7phzjfwbp1cu

• Like 10

Guest twisted_time48

Cool. Thanks. Is this your full time job? Making stats updates? Sounds like a silly question, but I want to know.

Yes, this is why we donate. To fund his wages.

Are you fucking serious?

I actually wanted to know. It sounds like he spends a lot of fucking time on it, and I want to know if he does this in his spare time or not.

Cool. Thanks. Is this your full time job? Making stats updates? Sounds like a silly question, but I want to know.

Are you fucking serious?

I actually wanted to know. It sounds like he spends a lot of fucking time on it, and I want to know if he does this in his spare time or not.

I'm sure he does spend a lot of time on it. And he does a good job.

But to imply that it's the man's full-time job, and that someone out there pays him to produce stat updates for a freeware game is the singular most stupid thing I've ever read in this sub-forum alone and that's quite an achievement.

• Like 5

Are you fucking serious?

I'm sure he does spend a lot of time on it. And he does a good job.

But to imply that it's the man's full-time job, and that someone out there pays him to produce stat updates for a freeware game is the singular most stupid thing I've ever read in this sub-forum alone and that's quite an achievement.

Isn't Twisted_Time like 13 or 14, though? In his defense...

Anyway, it amazes me that you've remained dedicated enough through all the inane bullshit to continue to do these stats updates, Bill. Seriously, I wouldn't have made it more than a few months, and you've been the most consistent, reliable, and levelheaded updater on this site... I've been through several, and you're by far the best. So yeah, I really appreciate all you've done to help keep EWR updated and give those who love playing this game up-to-date scenarios to enjoy.

And while I'm at it, happy holidays.

• Like 4

Thanks Bill!

-Raise Soldier Ant's stiffness to 70. Lower his attitude to 66 and behavior to 74. He has a reputation for taking liberties with other wrestlers and being difficult to get along with.

-Raise Little Mondo's stiffness to 66 and overness to 25. Lower his attitude and behavior both to 74. Add Rory Mondo as an alter ego. Add a dislike relationship between him and Drake Younger. Raise his wages to 5,000.

-Remove Mia Yim from Shimmer and add her to CZW, Heel, Bitch, manager of Adam Cole. Raise her brawl to 58, stiffness to 49, and overness to 36. Raise her wages to 8,000.

-Raise Lince Dorado's overness to 41.

I think it is worth considering adding UWF to the game. They are now running a couple of times a month, have PPV, and several names.

I second UWF being added.

I would say to actually rename Little Mondo to Rory Mondo. Also what did he do to have his attitude and behavior drop.

Wouldn't Soldier Ant's behavior be unaffected if it is something in the business.

Does Mia Yim still work for SHIMMER? If she does, remove her from NWA F-1.

Finally a 41 in overness for Lince Dorado, REALLY? The guy was never over in CHIKARA and pretty much X-Pac heat.

I've heard that Rory supposedly has attitude problems. F1 runs more often than Shimmer, so I'd say leave her with them. And as far as Lince, he is well known on the level with other Chikara workers, so I'd raise him a bit up at the least. Also, I think CZW should be raised to a low cult. They had a huge crowd at Cage of Death, unsure of exact numbers, but 700-1000 I'd reckon. If you want to do this, let me know and I will suggest appropriate overness changes.

-Raise Danshoku Dino's brawl to 42, overness to 26, selling to 64, and charisma to 68.

-Raise Yoshihito Sasaki's brawl to 74, stiffness to 71, and overness to 27.

-Raise Kengo Mashimo's overness to 24.

-Check Menacing for Takashi Sasaki. Raise his overness to 30.

-Check SS Look for KUDO. Raise his overness to 28 and charisma to 54.

-Raise Masa Takanashi's brawl to 40, technical to 56, stiffness to 38, selling to 71, overness to 20, and charisma to 77. Check SS Look.

-Raise Dick Togo's overness to 54 and charisma to 44.

-Raise Masada's overness to 47.

-Raise Jun Kasai's overness to 47 and charisma to 65. Raise his wages to 26,000.

-Raise John Zandig's overness to 50. Check Menacing.

-Raise Robert Anthony's overness to 48.

Edited by KrisClassic

After some research

Add Mr News overness 5 (he main evented in a for the SWE World Title against Braveheart who is 7 over in game)

also his birth month is December and he will turn 29 this month

He is a former SWE World Champion

His finisher is known as breaking news

http://www.facebook....rNewsSWE?ref=ts

A recent match to help with the stats etc

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=Nw2Qyy5lxRA

In Games you sometimes get a shortage of sponsors ive done some research on possible sponsors

add

Albertsons LLC - Supermarket Chain

Zappos.com - Online Shoe Store

THQ - Games i.e WWE 12

Towers Perrin - Proffesional Services Company

2k Games - A games company

Edited by teddybear28

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Thanks Bill.

Looks like Daga (I gave stats for him last month,) Dinastia (Crazy Boy & Super Crazy's cousin) and La Magnifica have all won AAA's "Idol" type show. I will work on stats for the other two.

FYI Mia Yim has worked 3 of the last four tappings for SHIMMER so I would remove her from F-1 as it is the smallest.

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

-Dewey Donovan should be Soldier Ant's manager in CZW.

-Raise Kimber Lee's overness to 25.

-Raise Little Mondo's brawl to 61 and overness to 28.

-Raise Mia Yim's brawl to 58 and overness to 36.

-Remove Gran Akuma from CZW.

-Raise Larry Legend's overness to 29.

-Change Chrissy Calzone's name to Chrissy Rivera. Make her a tweener in CZW.

-Make Alex Colon a tweener in CZW.

-Make Ruckus a tweener in CZW.

Edited by KrisClassic