EWR 2011 Stats Update: December ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Wikipedia confirms what Lineklaus has said about Khali leaving the WWE so whoever plays this scenario needs to remove him before they start playing and I would also make him a none wrestler because also acording to wikipedia he has gone back to India to continue his acting career.

This is what it says on The Great Khali's Wikipedia page.

On the September 30 episode of SmackDown, Khali faced World Heavyweight Champion Mark Henry, but kayfabe suffered a fractured fibula. A few days later, following his contract with WWE is set to expire, Khali left WWE and returned to India to continue his career as an actor.[53
]

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Remove Titan as an alter ego entry for Fishman

Remove Triton as an alter ego entry for El Pantera II

Rename Palacio Negro to Titan

Rename Metal Blanco to Triton

NOTE: Bill is there any reason the accent suggestions for alter egos were not used? Just curious.

• Admin

Other little silly bits. John Morrison would surely now need to be renamed John Hennigan? And Khali to Dalip Singh for that matter.

Would it be worth adding Foley, Piper, etc. to open contracts with WWE?

Add a stable for Hunico/Epico/Primo/Rosa Mendes?

Up Yoshi Tatsu's overness a bit.

Push Dolph Ziggler up to the upper-midcard.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Other little silly bits. John Morrison would surely now need to be renamed John Hennigan? And Khali to Dalip Singh for that matter.

ONE: Is Hunico still with them after the Sin Cara injury and two does that even have a name?

TWO: What should Yoshi's overness be number wise?

Morrison/Hennig and Khali/Singh would go back to they're pre-WWE names.

Foley Piper etc I would have to say would be up to the game player's choice as to weather they had any use for them.

I personally have removed Austin Trish Bret from RAW due to the fact they have not been seen;/used in a long time.

As for Hunico/Epico/Primo and Rosa being in a faction acording to Wikipedia they have not worked together since Epico debuted so I would say no to making them a faction also Hunico and Rosa are on SD! and Epico is on RAW with Primo

Yoshi Tatsu's overness again up to the game player

• Admin

ONE: Is Hunico still with them after the Sin Cara injury and two does that even have a name?

TWO: What should Yoshi's overness be number wise?

Shit, I dunno, mid-sixties? You guys can argue over the nitty-gritty.

id make him 65 over personally as he has been on TV quite abit and 55 is too low to be fair

but if Yoshi is going up what about Trent Baretta and Tyler Reks?

Titus O'Neil overness of 47 is abit low raise to 50-55 (NXT has given him abit of exposure)

Maxine raise overness to 40 at lowest

Johnny Curtis (See Titus O'Neil)

Conor O'Brian 38 Over is too low 45 would be a min

Jinder Mahal 51? id say 56 min

Husky Harris up to 59-low 60's

Eli Cottonwood too low (See Titus O'Neil)

Derrick Bateman 43 bit low (See Titus O'Neil)

Percy Watson 51? id up by about 3-5

Bryon Saxton id up him to altleast 45 Over min

Akansas up her overness to 60-64 allways on smackdown suggestive towards T Long and is entertaining

Drew McIntyre 79 Over? id lower to about 75

Darren Young 52 Over (See Percy Watson)

Briley Pierce up charisma to 60 (FCW interviewing) raise his overness to 20-26

Erick Rowan 11 Overness? id say up to about 16-20 and increase his wages to $15k seen couple of his youtube matchs and wwe will just release on day one on ewr and hell willing join your backyard fed otherwise lmao

Naomi Night up her overness to 44 and 1-3 points across the board as her wrestling is improving and she deserves to be on the main roster with some of her performances

Marcus Owens up overness to 21 min and his selling upto 72

I know this is wiki but this is more in depth list of potential sponsors for EWR since some of the in game ones wouldnt really pair up with a wrestling company IRL or pay your small feds the crazy amounts (this is to broaden your sponsorship chances)

US Companys that can be used as sponsors

Hope its found useful

Edited by teddybear28

JTG menacing? I don't think so..

EDIT: Is it also true CM Punk has a love relationship with Beth Phoenix? LMAO

http://wrestleheat.com/maxim-magazine-confirms-cm-punk-dating-beth-phoenix=13211

I MAY have a retraction to this...

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2011/1102/546316/beth-phoenix/

Numerous Twitter users noted today that Beth Phoenix is no longer following CM Punk and Amy "Lita" Dumas on the microblogging website. Punk appeared on Dumas' Atlanta based radio show, Punkrockalypse, Sunday night. The former WWE Women's Champion was backstage at the following night's RAW SuperShow. It should also be noted that the two are no longer traveling with each other. For those unaware, they are (or were?) a real-life couple.

The November 2011 issue of Maxim features an article on Punk and it's also noted that Phoenix has been his girlfriend for approximately a year

That's from November 2nd. I don't really know what the situation is now.

yeah but do you make him staff or non worker though ?

Also to quote past EWR scenarios its Road Dogg if thats the case

Also Epico and Hunico have teamed before in FCW id up the EXP to 5

I dont play as WWE on EWR as i concider it a form of cheating starting at the top, but WWE roster needs checking over in terms of stats maybe get a team of scouts together to help bill out with guys hes less familair with in the game world.

Watched a couple of James Bronson FCW matchs id place him about 21 over up his brawling to 63, selling to 57-60 and push his wages upto $20k to make him less of an easy steal for richer backyard feds lol

Id make William Regal a non worker rather than midcard as hes now less active and doing alot of colour commentating and mentoring these days

Big E Langston stiffness upto 65 (very careless in the ring with his oppenents safety) overness 3-5 point raise

Eden Stiles 14 overness upto 20

Donny Marlow up overness to 20

CJ Parker up overness to 20

will post if i find anymore that are in need of a raise

Edited by teddybear28

• Admin

I dont play as WWE on EWR as i concider it a form of cheating starting at the top, but WWE roster needs checking over in terms of stats maybe get a team of scouts together to help bill out with guys hes less familair with in the game world.

Unless, you know, you actually want to book as WWE. :/

There is that in the 1992 scenario i do go as WWF or WCW who are at the top, but i preffer the old school rise to the top challange in games as you get more sense of achievement and if the WWE offers me a job in my games i sometimes take up the offer haha

fair point mate just everyone has there own style for games and sometimes on football manager i take over at Spurs or Rangers rather than the lowest division.

Edited by teddybear28

While looking for people to hire using wikipedia.

I have seen 3 mistakes/errors whatever you want to call them that need to be corrected.

1st; Lisa Morettia aka Ivory has retired from professional wrestling and should be made a none wrestler.

Lisa Moretti (born November 26, 1961) is a retired American professional wrestler

2nd Maryse Ouellet is still active in the wrestling businessI despite having been released from WWE so i would change her from a none wrestler to either a manager or midcarder

On August 24, Maryse underwent surgery for an abdominal hernia and took time off WWE programming.[47][48] After two months of inactivity, Maryse was released from her WWE contract on October 28, 2011.[49]

3rd and finally Oleg Prudius aka Vladimor Kozlov has retied from professional wrestling and should be turned into a none-wrestler

On August 30, 2011, it was announced that Prudius would be making his first post-WWE appearance on September 3, working for the Japanese promotion Inoki Genome Federation (IGF) under his new ring name Alexander Kozlov.[1] He made an appearance on September 4th, edition of IGF Wrestling Show in Japan, against Eric Hammer which he lost in under 3 minutes. He retired from in-ring action on 5 August 2011

While looking for people to hire using wikipedia.

I have seen 3 mistakes/errors whatever you want to call them that need to be corrected.

1st; Lisa Morettia aka Ivory has retired from professional wrestling and should be made a none wrestler.

Lisa Moretti (born November 26, 1961) is a retired American professional wrestler

2nd Maryse Ouellet is still active in the wrestling businessI despite having been released from WWE so i would change her from a none wrestler to either a manager or midcarder

On August 24, Maryse underwent surgery for an abdominal hernia and took time off WWE programming.[47][48] After two months of inactivity, Maryse was released from her WWE contract on October 28, 2011.[49]

3rd and finally Oleg Prudius aka Vladimor Kozlov has retied from professional wrestling and should be turned into a none-wrestler

On August 30, 2011, it was announced that Prudius would be making his first post-WWE appearance on September 3, working for the Japanese promotion Inoki Genome Federation (IGF) under his new ring name Alexander Kozlov.[1] He made an appearance on September 4th, edition of IGF Wrestling Show in Japan, against Eric Hammer which he lost in under 3 minutes. He retired from in-ring action on 5 August 2011

Maryse has announced that she is completely done with Wrestling, can't remember where it was announced.

Kozlov retired August 5, 2011 yet won aq match September 4, 2011 makes me think he's not retired.

Wiki isn't the best source for information regarding retirements and such because anyone can edit the pages.

OK, wanted to go over a few things:

Cool. Thanks. Is this your full time job? Making stats updates? Sounds like a silly question, but I want to know.

No... But, if you, or someone you know is offering cash, I'm willing to listen... :)

In Games you sometimes get a shortage of sponsors ive done some research on possible sponsors

Really? First I've ever heard of a possible shortage of sponsors... Even with the game completely full (35 promotions) you can only have 4 sponsors per promotion. 35x4 = 140. There are 263 sponsors in the game currently. Is it an actual shortage, or just some need renamed, because they don't fit in the "wrestling world?" To be honest, most of the sponsors in the game, I got while watching wrestling shows...

JTG menacing? I don't think so..

His gimmick is "Gangsta," which requires menacing to work... If we get another gimmick for him that doesn't require menacing, we can remove it.

Bill is there any reason the accent suggestions for alter egos were not used? Just curious.

Two part answer:

First, I didn't get to all of the alter egos... There's still a lot of them sitting in my notes.

Second, the game doesn't really like accents too much, from my experience. Try going to the "Other workers" screen, for example, and typing in "Xóchitl Hamada." Unless you know how to bring up the accents on your keyboard (which I personally don't and I assume others don't have it as a priority, either) it won't recognize "Xochitl Hamada." I assume the same would be the case while searching for alter egos. The AE file is there primarily so that players can search for workers if they are in the game under another name. Well, if they don't know how to type the accents in on the alter ego search, the game won't recognize, for example, "Xóchitl Hamada" being the same as "Xochitl Hamada." I'm literally cutting and pasting the accented version, because, as I said, I don't know how to bring the accented letters up while simply typing. I would think, while people are searching for a worker using the alter egos, they will simply type the name in accent free... Especially if they don't know what accents are supposed to be used and whatnot. I know, in most cases, I'm all for "realism," but this just seems like somthing that could become a pain and make it more difficult to use the alter egos file for some. Hopefully, that makes sese.

I didn't add these two because their appearances seem to be more of "one off" kind of deals and I know that Piper is working for World of Hurt Wrestling as well. I guess a case could be made for each of them getting an open deal, though.

Perhaps Los Ben Dejos(Ben Dejo and Marty Con)should be added to RoH? No idea about Stats for the two, though

Someone mentioned these two at the start of the year. Gave me pretty much everything I needed, except for the actual stats. If we get stats for them, it shouldn't take much to get them in the game.

read an online report Kharma isnt due back for a while and will now be getting married in june 2012 possibly make her a non worker instead of midcard for the time being atleast?

Problem with that is, if they start in the game as Non workers, there's no way (that I know of anyway) that you can change them back to workers. So, if you download the Jan 2012 update and I have her as a Non worker, you can play until June (or whenever she comes back) and she still won't be able to be used as a worker. it's not like a Manager or development Deal, where you can just turn it on or off ingame.

Per this article, I'd delete Andre Heart. He's facing a potentially steep prison sentence and I can't see promoters jumping to book him

You're probably right, but the article says he'll be sentenced on December 21st... He's been in this long, might as well wait and see what the sentence is.

Some other notes:

El Bronco, El Bronco Internacional and Bronco #3 all have Blood Relationships to one another ingame... But, should they? (I assume this might be a question for Red, since he asked for a name change last month, he might know more on it, but if anyone else knows, feel free to chime in).

El Bronco: http://www.genickbruch.com/index.php?befehl=bios&wrestler=1553 Real Name: Ramón Alvarez

El Bronco Internacional http://www.cagematch.de/?id=2&nr=2777 Real Name: Salvador Richardson

Bronco #3: http://www.cagematch.de/?id=2&nr=2469&gimmick=El+Bronco+#3 Real Name: Victor Montanez

Think that's all I have for the time being.

-Bill

Edited by Bill1996