EWR 2011 Stats Update: December ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Fair enough on kharma just theres no fixed return date at this momment in time.

Fair enough just i know that in a backyard to global game your limited to the sponsors you can recieve along the way, i had to set the promotion to something stupid like 30% risk to pick up decent sponsors at each level bellow National

Your doing an amazing job just thought id throw out a couple of ideas KUTGW

Edited by teddybear28

Maryse has announced that she is completely done with Wrestling, can't remember where it was announced.

Kozlov retired August 5, 2011 yet won aq match September 4, 2011 makes me think he's not retired.

Wiki isn't the best source for information regarding retirements and such because anyone can edit the pages

Well Wiki may not be the best source for info however I personally trust it and it is alot quicker for me to check Wikipedia than search for the infomation on all sorts of diffrent wrestling related websites.

So I am going to stick to using both the posts in this topic as well as Wikipedia.

Fair enough just i know that in a backyard to global game your limited to the sponsors i had to set the promotion to something stupid like 30% risk to pick up decent sponsors at each level bellow national

Oh, that's actually by design, then... As a lower level promotion (especially backyard) you shouldn't be able to get high-profile, high-paying sponsors... It's not exactly realistic to have Nike sponsoring your backyard fed... :)

-Bill

Maryse has announced that she is completely done with Wrestling, can't remember where it was announced.

Kozlov retired August 5, 2011 yet won aq match September 4, 2011 makes me think he's not retired.

Wiki isn't the best source for information regarding retirements and such because anyone can edit the pages

Well Wiki may not be the best source for info however I personally trust it and it is alot quicker for me to check Wikipedia than search for the infomation on all sorts of diffrent wrestling related websites.

So I am going to stick to using both the posts in this topic as well as Wikipedia.

Dude persoanlly when i go online i check sites like ewrestling news, wwe.com (now and again) ect to see whats happening in the wrestling world,.

Admitely if its Adam Ryland reporting it you take with a pinch of salt untill you see more proof but you just have to remeber Google is your freind and use lol

Not meaning while your still backyard haha i wouldnt expect that either iam meaning even when you go regional you are still limited to find sponsors that would help out i had a period of 6 months waiting on 1 sponsor to ditch its current fed.;

Felt it was something to look at but you will know best as you have produced great updates of this game over the years.

Edited by teddybear28

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Also Epico and Hunico have teamed before in FCW id up the EXP to 5

Id make William Regal a non worker rather than midcard as hes now less active and doing alot of colour commentating and mentoring these days

Eden Stiles 14 overness upto 20

Epico and Hunico's team should be at 20. They team regularly in 2010 for FCW.

William Regal still wrestles but not enough to be a non-worker. (FYI Non-workers can only work the monthly events and not tv which Regal still works from to time)

I'd say Eden Stiles should have 30 exp for her work on Superstars.

3rd and finally Oleg Prudius aka Vladimor Kozlov has retied from professional wrestling and should be turned into a none-wrestler

On August 30, 2011, it was announced that Prudius would be making his first post-WWE appearance on September 3, working for the Japanese promotion Inoki Genome Federation (IGF) under his new ring name Alexander Kozlov.[1] He made an appearance on September 4th, edition of IGF Wrestling Show in Japan, against Eric Hammer which he lost in under 3 minutes. He retired from in-ring action on 5 August 2011

Rename Oleg Prudius/Vladimir Kozlov to Alexander Kozlov.

• Like 1

AAW Updates:

-Remove Zema Ion, Krotch, Ryan Cruz, Jim Lynam and Dave Prazak.

-Add N8 Mattson as a Lower Midcarder, Heel. Old School Heel

-Add Rhino as a Main Eventer. Face Monster

-Add Alex Colon as a Midcarder. Heel Angry Minority

-Add J. Miller as a Jobber. Rename the tag team "The H3RD" to "The CLASH II." Add Mr. Miller to his alter egos

-Make Derek St. Holmes a Non-Wrestler. Switch his gimmick to Staff Member. Deactivate "Aristocrats"

-Make a tag team called "The NorthStache Express" with Darin Corbin and Marion Fontaine. 3 exp. Active.

-Add a stable called The CLASH. Members: Tommy Treznik (leader), Mena Libra, Cameron Skyy, and J. Miller. Make sure they're all heels.

-Add a stable called "The House of Truth AAW" Members: Truth Martini (leader), Keith Walker, N8 Mattson, Jesse Emerson, and Danny Daniels. Make sure they're all heels.

There's two workers (Austin Manix and Mat Fitchett) who are not in game who I'll provide stats for later as well as some referees and announcers.

Edited by Soundgarden9

Guest The Phenomenal Red

In Games you sometimes get a shortage of sponsors ive done some research on possible sponsors

Really? First I've ever heard of a possible shortage of sponsors... Even with the game completely full (35 promotions) you can only have 4 sponsors per promotion. 35x4 = 140. There are 263 sponsors in the game currently. Is it an actual shortage, or just some need renamed, because they don't fit in the "wrestling world?" To be honest, most of the sponsors in the game, I got while watching wrestling shows...

I think it's more or less a shortage due to the sizes and risks of the promotions.

JTG menacing? I don't think so..

His gimmick is "Gangsta," which requires menacing to work... If we get another gimmick for him that doesn't require menacing, we can remove it.

Obnoxious, Old School Heel, Street Fighter,

Bill is there any reason the accent suggestions for alter egos were not used? Just curious.

Two part answer:

First, I didn't get to all of the alter egos... There's still a lot of them sitting in my notes.

Second, the game doesn't really like accents too much, from my experience. Try going to the "Other workers" screen, for example, and typing in "Xóchitl Hamada." Unless you know how to bring up the accents on your keyboard (which I personally don't and I assume others don't have it as a priority, either) it won't recognize "Xochitl Hamada." I assume the same would be the case while searching for alter egos. The AE file is there primarily so that players can search for workers if they are in the game under another name. Well, if they don't know how to type the accents in on the alter ego search, the game won't recognize, for example, "Xóchitl Hamada" being the same as "Xochitl Hamada." I'm literally cutting and pasting the accented version, because, as I said, I don't know how to bring the accented letters up while simply typing. I would think, while people are searching for a worker using the alter egos, they will simply type the name in accent free... Especially if they don't know what accents are supposed to be used and whatnot. I know, in most cases, I'm all for "realism," but this just seems like somthing that could become a pain and make it more difficult to use the alter egos file for some. Hopefully, that makes sese.

I figured that was why, just was wondering with that.

El Bronco, El Bronco Internacional and Bronco #3 all have Blood Relationships to one another ingame... But, should they? (I assume this might be a question for Red, since he asked for a name change last month, he might know more on it, but if anyone else knows, feel free to chime in).

El Bronco: http://www.genickbruch.com/index.php?befehl=bios&wrestler=1553 Real Name: Ramón Alvarez

El Bronco Internacional http://www.cagematch.de/?id=2&nr=2777 Real Name: Salvador Richardson

Bronco #3: http://www.cagematch.de/?id=2&nr=2469&gimmick=El+Bronco+#3 Real Name: Victor Montanez

I don't recall asking about the Broncos.

-Change Bronco #2's name to El Bronco Internacional, add Bronco Internacional to his alter egos. Raise his brawl to 63, speed to 40, technical to 45, stiffness to 58, charisma to 47, attitude to 73, and check Superstar Look and Menacing. Change his birth month to February according to his FB (Bronco Internacional).

TNA Stars to appear for AAA

could be of use for people who play as AAA

Only Gunner should, he has been a regular in AAA for sometime now.

EDIT: The tag team entry for Wagner and L.A. Park should have Hijo del Dr. Wagner NOT Hijo de Rey Misterio II...

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

Further AAW Updates:

-DON'T Remove Dave Prazak. My mistake.

-Make Joey Eastman manage Darin Corbin and Marion Fontaine. Make him a face. Switch gimmick to Old School Face.

-Make Darin Corbin and Marion Fontaine Faces.

-Make Valerie Malone a Heel. Switch her gimmick to Seductress. Have her manage Silas Young.

-Make Christin Able and Josh Raymond Faces. Switch their gimmicks to Old School Faces.

-Make Truth Martini manage N8 Mattson, Keith Walker, Jesse Emerson, and Danny Daniels. Have him not manage Michael Elgin.

-Make Michael Elgin a Face.

-Make Jimmy Jacobs a Face. Switch his gimmick to Grunge.

-Make Mena Libra manage Tommy Treznik.

-Delete the "F1RST Family" stable

Add Austin Mannix:

Full Name: Austin Mannix

Shortened Name: Mannix

Birth Month: November (Born in 1982. Sagittarius, so higher probability that it's November)

Weight: Heavyweight

Wage: 5000

Speaks: Yes

Nationality: American

Finishers: Underhook Facebuster (impact) x2

Relationships: N/A

Alter Egos: Austin Manix

Brawl: 64

Speed: 42

Technical: 47

Stiffness: 56

Selling: 66

Over: 8

Charisma: 66

Attitude: 90

Behavior: 90

Add to AAW

Disposition: Jobber Heel

Gimmick: Psycho

Other: Add him to The CLASH stable

Add Mat Fitchett:

Full Name: Mat Fitchett

Shortened Name: Fitchett

Birth Month: March (Source)

Weight: Lightweight

Wage: 5000

Speaks: Yes

Finishers: Shooting Star Press (top rope) x2

Relationships: N/A

Alter Egos: N/A

Brawl: 46

Speed: 74

Technical: 61

Stiffness: 53

Selling: 62

Over: 12

Charisma: 51

Attitude: 90

Behavior: 90

Add to AAW

Disposition: Opener Face

Gimmick: Blue Chipper

Other: N/A

El Bronco, El Bronco Internacional and Bronco #3 all have Blood Relationships to one another ingame... But, should they? (I assume this might be a question for Red, since he asked for a name change last month, he might know more on it, but if anyone else knows, feel free to chime in).

El Bronco: http://www.genickbruch.com/index.php?befehl=bios&wrestler=1553 Real Name: Ramón Alvarez

El Bronco Internacional http://www.cagematch.de/?id=2&nr=2777 Real Name: Salvador Richardson

Bronco #3: http://www.cagematch.de/?id=2&nr=2469&gimmick=El+Bronco+#3 Real Name: Victor Montanez

I don't recall asking about the Broncos.

-Change Bronco #2's name to El Bronco Internacional, add Bronco Internacional to his alter egos. Raise his brawl to 63, speed to 40, technical to 45, stiffness to 58, charisma to 47, attitude to 73, and check Superstar Look and Menacing. Change his birth month to February according to his FB (Bronco Internacional).

OK, my bad... it was Kris who requested the name change... Like I said, I haven't found anything that leads me to believe that the three are related, that's why I asked.

-Bill

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Perhaps Los Ben Dejos(Ben Dejo and Marty Con)should be added to RoH? No idea about Stats for the two, though

Someone mentioned these two at the start of the year. Gave me pretty much everything I needed, except for the actual stats. If we get stats for them, it shouldn't take much to get them in the game.

I found the post where their info was with two matches and promos:

add Ben Dejo(Jonathan Cruz) and Marty Con Dejo(Jay Rios/Jose Rios/Eduardo Rios)

they were both trained by Team 3D at the Team 3D Academy

both have appeared on TNA iMPACT as 'fans' for the JJ MMA Exibition matches

they have also had 2 tryout matches for TNA(see bottom of post), 1 tag match against GenMe and 1 match against each other(Ben Dejo - Face vs Eduardo Rios - Heel)

Ben Dejo -

Age 27

Month: February

Stats: im not good with making stats, who ever is good can watch the videos linked at the bottom of the post and post the stats

Nationality: American?(he said he is Puerto Rican, but plays a Mexican)

Relationships:

Loyalty: Brother Ray, Brother Devon, Marty Con Dejo

Love: Leva Bates

Friendship: Jesse Neal

Alter Egos:

Ben Dejo, Jonathan Cruz, Jay Cruz

Marty Con Dejo -

Month: April

Stats: See Ben Dejo

Nationality: American(See Ben Dejo)

Relationships:

Loyalty: Brother Ray, Brother Devon, Ben Dejo

Alter Egos:

Marty Con Dejo, Jay Rios, Jose Rios, Eduardo Rios

Tag Team - Los Ben Dejos

Here are the stats I got from the matches and previous data:

Name: Ben Dejo

Short Name: Ben

Birth Month: February

Wage: $5,000

Primary Finisher: Moonsault (Top Rope)

Secondary Finisher: Jumping Neckbreaker (Corner)

Contract Type: None

Touring With: None

Employer 1:

Employer: None

Card Position: Opener

Disposition: Face

Manager: None

Gimmick: Old School Face

Stats:

Brawl: 29

Speed: 71

Technical: 42

Stiffness: 30

Selling: 60

Over: 18

Charisma: 60

Attitude: 80

Behavior: 85

Alter Egos: Jonathan Cruz, Jay Cruz

Relationships:

Friendship:Jesse Neal

Love: Leva Bates

Loyalty:Bully Ray, Devon, Marty Con Dejo

Name: Marty Con Dejo

Short Name: Marty

Birth Month: April

Wage: $5,000

Primary Finisher: Powerbomb (Impact)

Secondary Finisher: Moonsault (Top Rope)

Contract Type: None

Touring With: None

Employer 1:

Employer: None

Card Position: Opener

Disposition: Face

Manager: None

Gimmick: Old School Face

Stats:

Brawl: 32

Speed: 71

Technical: 42

Stiffness: 30

Selling: 60

Over: 18

Charisma: 60

Attitude: 80

Behavior: 85

Alter Egos: Jay Rios, Jose Rios, Eduardo Rios

Relationships:

Loyalty: Ben Dejo, Bully Ray, Devon

I would add the team and put them at 30 exp I guess.

(WWE) - Partial Source: The Pro Wrestling Torch

-- TNA has sent Anarquia and Rob Terry to Ohio Valley Wrestling for developmental work. The two are scheduled for matches at Tuesday's OVW show in New London, Indiana.

Both should go on an open contract deal to OVW then id take it

I wonder if Anarquia will be Lowrider or Anarquia there. Lowrider was a big babyface champion for OVW at one point.

Edited by Kirkland

I don't know if this is the right place to ask this question.

However I am going to ask it anyway and if I am wrong about the placement of this question then I apologise and will not ask these sorts of questions here in future.

I have downloaded this scenario and turned it into a split scenario with RAW SD! and FCW being seperate promotions.

I am in control of the SD! promotion and I am looking for superstars to hire.

An there is one superstar that I would really like to hire but I can't seem to find him as he appears to no longer be in FCW (I have just started playing this scenario and I

am on the first of December 2011).

That superstar that I am looking for is Tyson Kidd's NXT Redemption Rookie Lucky Cannon.

Does anybody know what has happened to Lucky Cannon?

Has he left the wrestling business?

OR

Does he still wrestle? An if so does he still wrestling as Lucky Cannon?

OR

Does he wrestle under a new name? An if so what is it?

Thank you in advance

BMH

Full name is Jonathon David "Jon" Emminger. Check any combination of that. If you still can't find him then go to meeting, click the first button under "Talk with" then put "Lucky Cannon" in the box at the bottom and click "Any Alter-egos?"

Edited by Kirkland